What's new

Which crypto currency exchange platform is the best

Practically, their are no best cryptocurrency exchanges, as all exchanges differ in certain operations. Look for an exchange to suits your trading pattern.

I have come across different crypto currency exchange platform but I want to know the best and their transaction fees
Personally for me, the two that I have seen and used in the past is the binance platform and the yobit platform in terms of exchanges, and whilst binance is good for the larger volumes of the trades, I generally tend to refer back to the yobit exchange. The main reason being that the yobit exchange has lower transaction fees for the trades that you make with it sitting at 0.2% of the trade in fees. This is rather good in my opinion. The only concern that I have is the withdrawal fees however if you use another coin to withdraw then you should be okay in this regard.

I am familiar with Luno, Roqqu, quidax and binance. Concerning there exchange fee, I can't really differentiate between them. I have not really taken time to do such comparison. I make use of roqqu more

I personally don't think there's anything like the best crypto wallet, most of them run the same type of transaction and therefore are used for same purposes. The rating of each wallet will depend solely on individual experience and therefore is not enough to say if it's the best or not.

There are different types of exchanges.
DEX- decentralized exchange which are Dapps like Uniswap which exist without a centralized server or location of operation.
CEX- centralized exchanges this type have a physical operation in place and have a designated server. This is the most popular server in operation globally

I have come across different crypto currency exchange platform but I want to know the best and their transaction fees
There are several platforms that provide you the opportunity of exchanging and trading cryptocurrencies, but the best platforms that I have used are Coinbase, Binance, coinex, and probit exchange.
These are very easy to use secure reliable and their transection fee is also very low.

Binance seems to be one of the best i recently learnt that coinbase is also one of the best as well. I think it also depend on the region where one is based out from. People in the USA will definitely prefer coinbase, kraken and Gemini while other regions will have their own preference.

I will choose binance over other exchangers. It has one of the cheapest trading fees and withdraw fees. It's trading fee is low as 0.1% per every trade while some has as high as 0.5%. Another thing I like about binance is that they buy and the sell price are always same

When it comes to exchanges its Binance over every other one and hotbit comes in second place because of its ability to help pump and dump coins though its lacking in several features that actually makes Binance tick.

I am using Binance exchange. Its rate is quite low than other wallets. It is also very secure to use and we can easily make transaction through it.

The trading platforms that I have used are just Luno and Binance and they were good. I had no issues trading with them. Now compared to other trading platforms available out there, I don't know which is the best.

There’re lots of good cryptocurrency exchange platform. Though each offers different types of services and their policies may seem different but they’ve all proven to be safe and secure. Most times I advise newbies to use coinbase cause they’ve easy policies and its transaction fee is low. Moreover coinbase has been in existencefor some years now and it’s a safe platform

The best cryptocurrency exchange platform right now is Binance, it has options for trading your cryptocurrency via P2P trading, you can also send and receive your coins into different wallets and either store it for a long time or sell to verified exchangers.

Cryptocurrencies can act like real money—in a sense, they are real money—but they take a digital monetary form and are not managed or governed by any central authority. A true product of the digital age, cryptocurrencies operate without the involvement of banks, governments, or any middleman. However, in most cases you will need to use a digital currency exchange to buy and sell your digital assets.

everyone is sure that cryptocurrencies are here to stay, as a new asset class, cryptocurrency generates a lot of interest. If you’re looking to experiment a little bit, or if you want to dip your toe into cryptocurrency investing, it’s possible to find a platform that will allow you to trade cryptocurrency – including alternatives to bitcoin. Here are 10 platforms to consider if you’re interested in buying and selling cryptocurrencies.

I cannot really say for now because I do use wallet than exchange wallets. But from the reviews have been reading about all these wallet of lately, it seems binance still wins the race. But I know each exchange wallet has a unique feature that makes it standout.

Coinbase is more like a one stop solution to buy the major currencies and should be considered an entry point to buy currency , which can later be transferred to another exchange and be used to buy alts) you can currently buy Bitcoin, Ether and Litecoin from coinbase...

I can't particularly state which one is the best because I have not used all of them. But I have used binance of course it is very safe and secure and I will say it is one of the best. Cryptocurrency has currently been banned in my country, so we depend on binance P2P in order to withdraw our money.

Luno crypto account is the best exchange platform. It is to change ur crypto to fiat currency with just token. But with the new memo emanate from CBN we are unable to get the advantage of exchange out crypto again to our fiat currency. Before the CBN memo Nigerian were plenty on the exchange to get whatever's they realized on internet. It was so easy then by now to get platform like that will be difficult bcos this kind must be trusted by the people.

For me the competition is between Luno and Binance but I think Binance is a little bit way above Luno with their P2p market which is very fast and very easy to use
With Nigeria government now banning banks from working with cryptocurrency, luno now has less advantages and Luno verification process is somehow complex

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back