What's new

Which coin is heavily plagued by the ongoing bearish run?

Monero has been really strong lately. It one coin that a lot of people are looking to accumulate for the next bull run. It's the strongest privacy project to date, which makes sense.
Yes, with the advent of CBDCs, Monero gains strength in the market. Also, as you say, and it is true, it is the most anonymous of all. There are also very good private currencies such as the Secret Network, Dash, or Zcash, although I don't like the latter very much.

I am so disappointed with BCOIN. I borrowed money from my uncle and invested 200 dollars on this cryptocurrency. When I bought first the price was at 6 dollars and then it went down to 0.001 dollars. Until today I have not recovered my two hundred dollars investment.

It is difficult for me to say which specific coin is being heavily affected by a bearish market without more information about the current market conditions. In general, all cryptocurrencies may be experiencing a bearish run at the same time or certain coins may be affected more than others. It's also important to note that the crypto market is highly volatile and can change rapidly.

Generally the coins have been on the steady decline in the last one month and half. The digital currencies have seen more than average of -100% overall in their price tag especially the top 20 coins in the market.

On your own which coin do you think have suffered the most bearish run currently??
The continued bearish run is a major problem for the ICE Sugar coin. The coin's value has significantly decreased as seen by the 30-day average of 96,410 and the 250-day average of 90,452. Also, the bearish run has kept prices erratic, making it challenging to forecast the coin's future path.

The continued bearish run is a major problem for the ICE Sugar coin. The coin's value has significantly decreased as seen by the 30-day average of 96,410 and the 250-day average of 90,452. Also, the bearish run has kept prices erratic, making it challenging to forecast the coin's future path.
I have a very little idea about the ICE sugar coin. This seems to be a new crypto-currency or token. Has it been listed in major exchanges like the binance platform or any other popular one ?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back