What's new

Which blog niches are good in 2023 for earning through ads?

glitch

beep boop
1000 Posts Club
Mar 16, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I know what is popular is changing year from year which can be annoying. If you want to earn from home through blogging, deciding on the best niche for it can be a struggle. Which niches would you say do the best in 2023 and which should be avoided all together?

I know what is popular is changing year from year which can be annoying. If you want to earn from home through blogging, deciding on the best niche for it can be a struggle. Which niches would you say do the best in 2023 and which should be avoided all together?

Almost all the niches are competitive. However, I think that you could make good money by engaging in the cryptocurrency niche. This niche is in a high demand nowadays.

I would actually say that having a Blog on health niche is something that is very interesting because recently people have been very open to knowing much about their health ever since the pandemic of coronavirus which I think is going to help blogs that are invested in health.

If you want to concentrate on making more money from ad networks on your blog, consider using high paying ad networks like Adsense. Adsense offer high CPC rates. There are some topics that will earn you more per click. You will have to do keyword research on what niches are advertisers offering higher rewards per click. In my experience, you will earn more per click if you focus on niches like insurance, investment, finance, travel, crypto, etc.

Almost all the niches are competitive. However, I think that you could make good money by engaging in the cryptocurrency niche. This niche is in a high demand nowadays.

I would actually said that I'm not in which is very important is for you to focus on a particular niche which you have much knowledge on so that you will definitely know how to go with your content generation and addition to your blog because that is what plays the major role in the growth of your platform.

Yes, and not only cryptocurrencies, but finance itself, is a very demanded niche really, if you also look at the CPM for example in youtube of the finance channels, they are one of the niches that earn more money on the platform, since advertisers are trading entities, brokers, banks and more, from what we can guess why they make more money, also a video game blog can be a great idea.

The best blogging niche for earning in 2023 will likely be something related to technology, personal finance, and health.

With everything that I've been going in what we have in artificial intelligence it is very obvious that it is something that is most likely going to get a lot of recognition in the year 2023 which is why setting up a blog with that same niche is going to be very fruitful.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back