What's new

which altcoin gonna rise the most in 2021??

That's the vision we are emphasizing about. He or she got vision that's why it's on the profit run now. I believe he or she might hhave invested when the price was at $80 per token. Now it is $159 per token, almost 100% increase. Your friend might be making more than double soon.
Prediction at times fails to come to pass because we are not perfect and that's why we cannot be a hundred percent sure while predicting a future of any altcoin, I believe any altcoin might rise at any given time.

I am still on BNB as it is the best for me compared to others when one wants to talk about potential of rising in a short time.

I have seen glimpses of progress on around Litecoin, rising from $90 to $100 in the past one month. I have also seen increase in price of ERC20, BCH, ETH2.0, DASH, XRP etc. Ripple has also increased lately with an increase of 20% in its price this month. With all this listed altcoins, having potentials to increase even more in it's price tag in the near.

Which one of them, do you tip for most increase in price in 2021??
I really can't say when it comes to crypto currency all because you can never predict what could happen next,but I wish any of the coin the very good best and their investors as well.

I am still on BNB as it is the best for me compared to others when one wants to talk about potential of rising in a short time.
BNB is a good coin to hold for long and it will do well because it has many use cases and many people are still trying to bag more of the BNB because they believe in them .

BNB is a good coin to hold for long and it will do well because it has many use cases and many people are still trying to bag more of the BNB because they believe in them .
I lost out in the last pump and I do not want to make same mistake this time around that's why I'm buying more now that its price has dropped.

I lost out in the last pump and I do not want to make same mistake this time around that's why I'm buying more now that its price has dropped.
That's very good . I too believe that the next bullish run in the price of BNB will be quite huge and we just need to bag more of the coin now less we won't benefit when it does.

I am also seeing we investors talking about the potentials in MATIC and I have researched and realized that it is also one coin to consider when talking about ones with potentials.

Personally believe that every verified users on binance have always enjoyed the cryptocurrency exchange platform because of the features that it comes with that to enable you to trade Your cryptocurrency safely.
I do not have any problem with binance because it is one of the most trusted exchanges and one thing I like about them is the security, because a binance account cannot easily hacked because of the intelligent verification.

No one can really predict the coin that will bring the highest return when invested on. But one thing I know is that there are coins that are showing positive returns. Like binance coin, tron and some new token like DOT and the rest of them like that.

I really can't say when it comes to crypto currency all because you can never predict what could happen next,but I wish any of the coin the very good best and their investors as well.
Yes, we really can't predict with high accuracy around the market. Even the experts can't guarantee you such too. Its just matter of time it will come bullish again.
Post automatically merged:

For those who has been into crypto for some time now, knows too well that when the bearish comes the coins are affected. When the bullish run comes too, all the coins will improve.

Last edited:
I do not have any problem with binance because it is one of the most trusted exchanges and one thing I like about them is the security, because a binance account cannot easily hacked because of the intelligent verification.

Seriously I don't really think it's going to be possible or easy for binance to be hacked because of the level of security and encryption that comes with the websites.

No one can really predict the coin that will bring the highest return when invested on. But one thing I know is that there are coins that are showing positive returns. Like binance coin, tron and some new token like DOT and the rest of them like that.
Binance coin is on that I can never doubt its potentials at all as I had a first hand experience of how the coin pumped the last time.

We already in the second half of 2021 and a lot has happened in the crypto world, Bitcoin went to an time high 60+k, ethereum did well too made it past the 4k mark

Seriously I don't really think it's going to be possible or easy for binance to be hacked because of the level of security and encryption that comes with the websites.
I don't know why I am always so confident with binance that I can leave my cryptocurrency there, their intelligent verification is always one of their best security features I am always thrilled about, in terms of security they are the best.

Any day you'll hear that Binance have closed down people will really get mad, but Binance isn't fraudulent, they won't close down like that, they're moving forward to make more name for themselves.

Binance coin is on that I can never doubt its potentials at all as I had a first hand experience of how the coin pumped the last time.

Exactly, no matter what anyone else is trying to say about cryptocurrency right now, I'm very certain about the BNB coin because it's a sure project that would be very lucrative.

Exactly, no matter what anyone else is trying to say about cryptocurrency right now, I'm very certain about the BNB coin because it's a sure project that would be very lucrative.
It is never going to dump I believe.
Any day you'll hear that Binance have closed down people will really get mad, but Binance isn't fraudulent, they won't close down like that, they're moving forward to make more name for themselves.
That won't happen as binance already know what hey are gaining from their current status and won't want to ever lose their reputation.

It is never going to dump I believe.

That won't happen as binance already know what hey are gaining from their current status and won't want to ever lose their reputation.

Seriously, when it comes to the best cryptocurrency trading platform right now, Binance is on the same page with Coinbase right now in my opinion which makes their BNB coin a best bet.

One cant really fully predict these things, you would be surprised that the one you felt had the most potential would just disappoint you. Currently litcoin is showing serious signs of going high, the increase in Value has been steady. Dodge was also Showing these signs as well before.

One cant really fully predict these things, you would be surprised that the one you felt had the most potential would just disappoint you. Currently litcoin is showing serious signs of going high, the increase in Value has been steady. Dodge was also Showing these signs as well before.
This is what I also observed and I believe it is best for one to just do a critical research before settling for any crypto currency to buy or sell.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back