What's new

which altcoin gonna rise the most in 2021??

Planning to buy or invest in cryptocurrencies in 2021? With more than 7,000 cryptocurrencies, choosing the best cryptocurrencies to invest in 2021 is not an easy thing to do. Fear not, we at Trading Education have put a list together of the best cryptocurrencies to invest in 2021
If you have any plans to invest in the crypto market this year, we have good news for you! According to many crypto enthusiasts, 2021 is going to be the best year to invest in cryptocurrencies.
When it comes to deciding what crypto to invest in, the choice can be somewhat overwhelming as there are thousands of cryptocurrencies available on the marketplace.
You spoke admirably, their are thousands of Cryptocurrencies to look out for. But picking the right one to invest and make profit is kinda uneasy. But we need to do away with feeling nervous and being skeptical. We ought to be bold to choose the right coins to invest in and wait for our investment to grow and bring absolute profit to us.

I have seen glimpses of progress on around Litecoin, rising from $90 to $100 in the past one month. I have also seen increase in price of ERC20, BCH, ETH2.0, DASH, XRP etc. Ripple has also increased lately with an increase of 20% in its price this month. With all this listed altcoins, having potentials to increase even more in it's price tag in the near.

Which one of them, do you tip for most increase in price in 2021??
I think that the two coins that I am on the look out for in 2021 from my personal point of view is the ethereum coin, which is increasing at a rapid rate and has already beat its previous record and the ripple coin. I believe that post the lawsuit that the coin will rise to all new heights in its price and it is up to us to be patient and ake the risk on this coin.

I think that the two coins that I am on the look out for in 2021 from my personal point of view is the ethereum coin, which is increasing at a rapid rate and has already beat its previous record and the ripple coin. I believe that post the lawsuit that the coin will rise to all new heights in its price and it is up to us to be patient and ake the risk on this coin.
Yeah, Ethereum is on the fast rise since late November last year till this day. Yesterday that I checked the current price at coinmarketcap I peaked at $1.4k per token. It is experiencing its best resurgence of recent. Ripple is also good coin to look up to, cos it will skyrocket if they eventual emerge victorious in their lawsuit with U.S SEC.

Yeah, Ethereum is on the fast rise since late November last year till this day. Yesterday that I checked the current price at coinmarketcap I peaked at $1.4k per token. It is experiencing its best resurgence of recent. Ripple is also good coin to look up to, cos it will skyrocket if they eventual emerge victorious in their lawsuit with U.S SEC.
Ethereum has continued to do incredible well and it is good to see how it has progressed as well over this time. In the exchange that I am using for cryptocurrencies, yesterday when Ethereum was doing very well, the 24 hour trading volume with the BTC pair was over 2400 BTC. This is extremely high and shows that people may be switching their investment from bitcoin to ethereum for faster profit.

Ethereum has continued to do incredible well and it is good to see how it has progressed as well over this time. In the exchange that I am using for cryptocurrencies, yesterday when Ethereum was doing very well, the 24 hour trading volume with the BTC pair was over 2400 BTC. This is extremely high and shows that people may be switching their investment from bitcoin to ethereum for faster profit.
Ethereum is making the right wave at the moment. But never underestimate the capacity of Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the chief architect when it comes to top rising coin. I will suggest you put your investment both on Ethereum and Bitcoin. They are still going strong at the moment.

Ethereum is making the right wave at the moment. But never underestimate the capacity of Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the chief architect when it comes to top rising coin. I will suggest you put your investment both on Ethereum and Bitcoin. They are still going strong at the moment.
Personally I expect that no matter how a coin goes in the future, that it will never be able to compete with bitcoin and the value and trade volumes that bitcoin has. After all bitcoin is the first of its kind and it is the first cryptocurrency that was used so it will always maintain that status of having been the first and having some sense of reliability over other coins. Generally speaking the first thing that anyone thinks of when they say cryptocurrency is Bitcoin and that is why bitcoin has continued to thrive even when other coins seem to be doing well.

Personally I expect that no matter how a coin goes in the future, that it will never be able to compete with bitcoin and the value and trade volumes that bitcoin has. After all bitcoin is the first of its kind and it is the first cryptocurrency that was used so it will always maintain that status of having been the first and having some sense of reliability over other coins. Generally speaking the first thing that anyone thinks of when they say cryptocurrency is Bitcoin and that is why bitcoin has continued to thrive even when other coins seem to be doing well.
Yeah, Bitcoin is the first to have existed and as such people recognised Cryptocurrency cos Bitcoin. I see Bitcoin moving higher in the next couple of months. I don't see it hanging or dropping down cos people still trade heavily around it.

I think bitcoin will be on the top and will increasing its value throughout the year. But Ripple and Ethereum will also be in the list . so you may contrast by my views. But I don't go through about Litcoin or gold coin so far so can't estimate for those.
Post automatically merged:

I think bitcoin will be on the top and will increasing its value throughout the year. But Ripple and Ethereum will also be in the list . so you may contrast by my views. But I don't go through about Litcoin or gold coin so far so can't estimate for those.

Okay, currently Bitcoin is stable not rising much and not decreasing either. But has showed glimpses of improvement, I see Bitcoin climbing so high in the coming weeks. Ethereum is on the continuous rise at the moment, it is valued at $1.4k per coin. Ripple is not going bad either, their is huge expectations around it if they emerge victorious in their ongoing lawsuit with U.S SEC.

Etherum is also an altcoin, but it is a leader, just like bitcoin is, so if you include etherum, the it wins. Aside that, there are a lot of prospective coins in the market that has potential to rise. My favorite is the lite coin, because it has the next best value after ether, and it is also on the rise too.

I have seen glimpses of progress on around Litecoin, rising from $90 to $100 in the past one month. I have also seen increase in price of ERC20, BCH, ETH2.0, DASH, XRP etc. Ripple has also increased lately with an increase of 20% in its price this month. With all this listed altcoins, having potentials to increase even more in it's price tag in the near.

I have high hopes for litecoin and xrp seeing their recent and steady changes in price. in just six weeks the price of light coin doubled and xrp does not seem to be affected by the lawsuit of SEC. So I believe litecoin and ripple are worthy of investment

Okay, currently Bitcoin is stable not rising much and not decreasing either. But has showed glimpses of improvement, I see Bitcoin climbing so high in the coming weeks. Ethereum is on the continuous rise at the moment, it is valued at $1.4k per coin. Ripple is not going bad either, their is huge expectations around it if they emerge victorious in their ongoing lawsuit with U.S SEC.
Thanks for little update bro. Some experts say about Ethereum . There statement is about its value in the future but time wasn't mentioned. Statement was this that the price of Ethereum will touch/cross to $10K. But i don't know did they mean at the end of 2022 or unlimited time.

Thanks for little update bro. Some experts say about Ethereum . There statement is about its value in the future but time wasn't mentioned. Statement was this that the price of Ethereum will touch/cross to $10K. But i don't know did they mean at the end of 2022 or unlimited time.

Last edited:

I am actually keeping an eye on Litecoin, with some platforms paying with Litecoin its acceptance would risk. Etherum is also a stable coin that would be nice numbers this year. I also see Ripple making a huge comeback by the second quarter of the year.
The value of alt coins is going up very much nowadays due to the value of bit coin being increased and its value is also going up because of its price increase, so alt coins will rise more in the future as well in my view.

Ethereum it's one of the best altcoins that has the possibility of becoming highy in the future, even though ethereum it's one of the best altcoins there are still those that are not available now but have the potential of also becoming valuable in the future , the best cryptocurrency altcoin you can consider investing your money on is ripple because this cryptocurrency is listed as one of the fast-rising altcoins in the crypto world. Light coins is also one of those coins to consider investing on.

Hmm, I can't really say much about that prediction. If you ask me to say the least about it, I will say that is unrealistic for now. Anything can happen in the world of Cryptocurrency, maybe it might reach that level in 2022 or their about.

To get an idea about which coin is worth giving a try, check the graphs about coins in the last year, if you think they are doing well or atleast stable (and also cheap), then you maybe should consider investing in them

To get an idea about which coin is worth giving a try, check the graphs about coins in the last year, if you think they are doing well or atleast stable (and also cheap), then you maybe should consider investing in them
Okay, already I have plotted my own research on myself. Their are coins at the moment that cut my attentions, and I see them bringing profit over some period of time. I will give them a try, I'm going to circulate my investment each and every one of the coins.

Hmm, I can't really say much about that prediction. If you ask me to say the least about it, I will say that is unrealistic for now. Anything can happen in the world of Cryptocurrency, maybe it might reach that level in 2022 or their about.
Thank you. This is interesting that rate of crypto currency how changes, and going higher . I just join this site last week so i didn't know anything about these currencies just knew about only USD $. Now i know them and yet to trade in them.

Okay, already I have plotted my own research on myself. Their are coins at the moment that cut my attentions, and I see them bringing profit over some period of time. I will give them a try, I'm going to circulate my investment each and every one of the coins.
Glad that you came up with a positive researching result, let us know about how your experience is going to be, and also would be nice if you write a journey about your exerience as well here in Bizdustry

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back