What's new

which altcoin gonna rise the most in 2021??

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
50,000 Post Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
I have seen glimpses of progress on around Litecoin, rising from $90 to $100 in the past one month. I have also seen increase in price of ERC20, BCH, ETH2.0, DASH, XRP etc. Ripple has also increased lately with an increase of 20% in its price this month. With all this listed altcoins, having potentials to increase even more in it's price tag in the near.

Which one of them, do you tip for most increase in price in 2021??

I have seen glimpses of progress on around Litecoin, rising from $90 to $100 in the past one month. I have also seen increase in price of ERC20, BCH, ETH2.0, DASH, XRP etc. Ripple has also increased lately with an increase of 20% in its price this month. With all this listed altcoins, having potentials to increase even more in it's price tag in the near.

Seems you are not yet updated with the recent happening in the world of ripple , xrp has had up to 79% decrease because it lawsuit by SEC . One can not easily pin point a particular altcoin , we just have to keep buying altcoins that have shown potential for a rise

Seems you are not yet updated with the recent happening in the world of ripple , xrp has had up to 79% decrease because it lawsuit by SEC . One can not easily pin point a particular altcoin , we just have to keep buying altcoins that have shown potential for a rise
Their a news update I heard on social media yesterday, detailing that Ripple have increases 20% in it's price tag recently after going down -39 percent in it's overall value. Maybe that news it's not from a legit source. I will research my own news before posting here.

It would have been ripple, but with the lawsuit it's facing, I'm all for litecoin.

There's something about litecoin that makes it move faster than the others, almost equivalent to bitcoin.

The one coin that I don't have much hope for is bitcoin cash.

It would have been ripple, but with the lawsuit it's facing, I'm all for litecoin.

There's something about litecoin that makes it move faster than the others, almost equivalent to bitcoin.

The one coin that I don't have much hope for is bitcoin cash.
Litecoin and Bitcoin seems the same with Bitcoin cash. Those coins are fast during transactions. When it comes to altcoins, I love Litecoin more than any other. I love Bitcoin cash but not like Litecoin. Now that Litecoin is growing in value, I'm happy it is improving.

Through the decentralized Stellar Coin, it is possible to make all kinds of payments and money transfers in a very short time and in various currencies. Moreover, it is among the evaluations that the transactions on the platform are carried out more securely and faster than the transactions performed with traditional systems. In this context, Stellar, which is in a very serious competition with its closest competitor, Ripple, may be in a very different place than it is today with the further adoption of decentralized applications in the future. It would not be wrong to comment that, with its decentralized structure, Stellar Coin is one step ahead of its centralized Ripple.

I think I say Stellar coin ...

Through the decentralized Stellar Coin, it is possible to make all kinds of payments and money transfers in a very short time and in various currencies. Moreover, it is among the evaluations that the transactions on the platform are carried out more securely and faster than the transactions performed with traditional systems. In this context, Stellar, which is in a very serious competition with its closest competitor, Ripple, may be in a very different place than it is today with the further adoption of decentralized applications in the future. It would not be wrong to comment that, with its decentralized structure, Stellar Coin is one step ahead of its centralized Ripple.

I think I say Stellar coin ...
Stella coin is showing signs of improvement since it merged with blockchain.com crypto exchange site. I already it's ahead of Ripple in terms of stability and less volatile too. Ripple is very much volatile now, cos of ingoing lawsuot with U.S SEC. Every day the Ripple coin is dropping, it will only comeback stable and alive if they win that lawsuit.

Concerning the altcoin that will rise in 2021, to my own opinion,I think Ripple(XRP), and Tron will rise in 2021, though it might not be up to that of bitcoin or ethereum but it surely will experience a rise. Other coins too will rise

Tron is one Cryptocurrency that is gonna rise soon, it has big potentials, their project implementation shows that these guys means business. Since the day that I knew Tron, it has always be on a steady upward price movement even though the movement is not that astronomical.

There are a lot of altcoins are hair which can increase in 2021. But all of them I believe that Ada will break all the records. Its market value will dominate in future and it will increase beyond our thoughts. I believe that we all need to hold Ada for a long term investment.

If you are an investor in cryptocurrency or maybe you are just curious to know the coins that has the possibility of becoming higher this year well I cannot give accurate prediction of any of them but there is a possibility that ethereum and ripple are cryptocurrency with good potential of becoming more valuable this year sometimes it's always better to invest now than for you to regret later that's why expert advice that this is the right time to invest in cryptocurrency.

Tron is one Cryptocurrency that is gonna rise soon, it has big potentials, their project implementation shows that these guys means business. Since the day that I knew Tron, it has always be on a steady upward price movement even though the movement is not that astronomical.
I don't think Tron value is increasing anytime soon. Their is no signs for that, the coin its still stuck around $0.03 per token. Not even up to $0.1 per token, I wonder when it gonna see an increase like $1 per token in the near future. If it gonna increase it will be a good thing, but for now their is no signs for that.

Litecoin seems to be the gig that would surprise most people who have looked down at it for a very long time now. I have been seeing some spike in its rate movements for a couple of days now and it all appears like a good thing is going to be happening with the coin.

Litecoin seems to be the gig that would surprise most people who have looked down at it for a very long time now. I have been seeing some spike in its rate movements for a couple of days now and it all appears like a good thing is going to be happening with the coin.
Sure, the coin is going higher, I saw an improvement on it. This morning I checked its current price at coinmarketcap, it is valued at $159 per token, it was peaked at $129 last week. That shows an improvement and signs that the coin is moving higher towards attaining greater height.

I love the analysis given by every commenter on why a particular altcoins is going to rise faster than the others.

Well, as for me, I don't know how to analyze coins or anything like that. I just take a simple guess or let's call it prediction and hope it works. So I'll say Tron and litecoin it is for me.

Sure, the coin is going higher, I saw an improvement on it. This morning I checked its current price at coinmarketcap, it is valued at $159 per token, it was peaked at $129 last week. That shows an improvement and signs that the coin is moving higher towards attaining greater height.
It's very clear that it's moving up the ladder. A lot of wise investors are already making a decision on coin and making their move towards increasing their investments in Litecoin. The new ones who are still doubting will have themselves to blame when the opportunity passes them by.

Altcoins to rise in 2021 are many and very obvious. Number one on the list is bitcoin, follow by ethereum,litecoin, Binance cash,Dot and few others. Just mame make sure you buy the right one

It's very clear that it's moving up the ladder. A lot of wise investors are already making a decision on coin and making their move towards increasing their investments in Litecoin. The new ones who are still doubting will have themselves to blame when the opportunity passes them by.
That's true the wise investors that has forseen about the future of Litecoin, have seen great improvement in the future of the coin. Now they are putting their investment early now knowing that in the future it will make a great mark and rise above expectations.

That's true the wise investors that has forseen about the future of Litecoin, have seen great improvement in the future of the coin. Now they are putting their investment early now knowing that in the future it will make a great mark and rise above expectations.
One of my old time mate that we all grew up together in our neighborhood told me last week he already invsted $4,000 in Litecoin. I kept him asking him why not invest in Ethereum or Bitcoin, he made me understand that he's seeing something others aren't seeing in Litecoin and he ended up being right on point.

One of my old time mate that we all grew up together in our neighborhood told me last week he already invsted $4,000 in Litecoin. I kept him asking him why not invest in Ethereum or Bitcoin, he made me understand that he's seeing something others aren't seeing in Litecoin and he ended up being right on point.
That's the vision we are emphasizing about. He or she got vision that's why it's on the profit run now. I believe he or she might hhave invested when the price was at $80 per token. Now it is $159 per token, almost 100% increase. Your friend might be making more than double soon.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back