What's new

Where to best invest pension/retirement benefit?

Most people earning a pension here in my country usually invest their money into agriculture. It's a life long business that they have been into and it's really paying them.

Actually it depends on individual choices and the knowledge a person has for investment because there are alot of investment options which include online and also offline.

The best place to invest the money that was gotten from retirement is to put your money on the real estate management. This is a place where you could get a reasonable amount of profit and a passive income.

The best way a retired person to invest i think you should invest into cryptocurrency and also to allow it there for some years, so that you can get profit from the investment.

Pension and retirement benefits are for enjoyment purposes, and should not be used for investments at all. This is due to the fact that you ain't young and bearing losses would be really difficult for one to do at all .

Investing in government bonds and securities or other safe method of investment I think is probably the best because you will not want to go in heavy as a pensioner.

Personally I will encourage anybody who wants to invest his pension or retirement fund into estate business because I believe that is the most easiest and also profitable form of investment.

Ideally, one should invest or do business before he or she retires and being depending only on his pension, at that moment of retirement it is a moment for you to be resting and enjoying yourself till die comes.

Peer to peer lenders I basically the safest method that you can choose to invest your pension money because you are guaranteed to make up to 10% of that money in a month.

Personally I am of the opinion that somebody who is already retired should just enjoy their pension and should not even bother about any investment because it is already too late and they do not have so much energy.
I also do not see any reason why somebody who has retired from active service is bothered about making money when all you need to do is to take care of your health.

Although most people at my side that retired at the age that they are still strong, most of this people goes and invest there pensions on agriculture, either in farming or livestocks farming, poultry farming.

Pension and retirement benefits are for enjoyment purposes, and should not be used for investments at all. This is due to the fact that you ain't young and bearing losses would be really difficult for one to do at all .
Although everyone has his own opinion about pension and retirement benefits but it's more better to invest rather than enjoying it when you have no other source of income that will comes your way.

The best place to invest your pension is on real estate because this business is not too stressful for the oldies. all you need do is to get an estimate agent that would oversee the properties.

Pensions and such related type of money are best to be invested in agriculture. Get some very good and proper learning on the type of farming you're going to be interested in before making the choice of putting money into it.

There are some sick Investments that you can try to look out like investing in real estate development and rental properties where you are going to be making small profit over.

It is always good to invest the retirement or the pension fund on passive income ideas. The passive income ideas are blogging, vlogging etc these are ways at which you would make money even while sleeping.

As a retirees who is depending on pension if it is in my country, I will advise him to just get a small portable farm to do and eat with his family because the pension will not be much for him talk less of starting a business.

This is a difficult response for me to speak for others because our location diverse from other but here in my country the best is to invest into landed properties,that is Estate management

Peer to peer lenders I basically the safest method that you can choose to invest your pension money because you are guaranteed to make up to 10% of that money in a month.
The peer-to-peer lender is actually one of the best way to make money, but it is of high risk and that is why I would recommend a pensioner to invest money in real estate.

As a pensioner or retirees who have plan well before he or she have retired, he or she have to be putting efforts on how to just be enjoying what planted. Retirement stage is not a stage of another hustle except you are very strong enough.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back