What's new

Where to best invest pension/retirement benefit?

I will also advise that the best place to invest pension is a business that you could managed properly, that means a business that you are very conversant with is the best place where you could invest your money as a retiree.

You can invest in agriculture depending on your geographical location, in this part of the world you can invest in fishery and you can also invest in poultry. One of my friends that have a fish farm is making good amount of money from it. You can also invest in real estate depending on the amount of money you have.

Real estate is the most secured one for me and that is where people should consider investing their money. You can invest in property here and rent it out for people to live and make your money.

Well sometimes it depends on individuals opinions and the knowledge they have. Some may love to invest in real estate business because the felt it's less risky and no much expenditure compared to other forms of investment.
Most people earning a pension here in my country usually invest their money into agriculture. It's a life long business that they have been into and it's really paying them.
Actually agricultural business and investment is really good though it takes too much money and sometimes depends on your location and that products which you cultivate. sometimes if you dont have the knowledge required, you may end up losing almost all.

If you do not want to stress yourself , you can invest in treasury bill or government Bond depending on your country. But here in my country you are only opportune get 15% on monthly basis as a fixed deposit investor. Treasury bills is no more profitable.

Legit investing sites are hard to get by these days as there are records of frauds. Investing pension online is not something I can suggest to someone who is meant to be relaxing, as it often entail risk. So invest it offline sir/ma.

If you're looking for a place to invest your pension funds, the best place to go is the cryptocurrency peer-to-peer platform that is so safe and if you are investing on this platform, you should use the stablecoin for your conversion.

You should be looking forward to investing in safe bonds and government at locations where you can be able to get some little profit and very little risk of investment.

In my country there are some many investment for pensioners, if the have the strength, the can go into Agricultural investment either in terms of farming, livestocks or poultry farming.

It is better to invest your money where you think that you have enough knowledge around, and if you try invest in agriculture there's every probability that hat you would make a huge amount of profit because of the high demand for food.

As a retiree, you really want to invest right? I hope you know it's kind of risky . I will advise it is best invested offline so as to avoid getting scammed and having nothing to do about it

Is better for a pensioner to invest in a scheme that is less stressful. Looking for passive income ideas would be the best idea to use in this case. I would strongly suggest blogging or cryptocurrency peer-to-peer investment.

Is better for a pensioner to invest in a scheme that is less stressful. Looking for passive income ideas would be the best idea to use in this case. I would strongly suggest blogging or cryptocurrency peer-to-peer investment.
Definitely, a pensioner may not really have the ability to do some businesses and that is the reason why he or she must look for a business that is less stressful. I can suggest investing in Real estate is one of the best because it has the ability to give passive income.

most of, One common way to form retirement pay is to develop a portfolio of stock and bond record stores, or work with a money related advisor who does this one is The most excellent retirement speculations are portion of a arrange. this one is The best retirement investments are part of a plan.

As retirees who is only depending on his pension should best invest on something offline than something online because of Internet fraudsters, the can scam he or her online.

Definitely, a pensioner may not really have the ability to do some businesses and that is the reason why he or she must look for a business that is less stressful. I can suggest investing in Real estate is one of the best because it has the ability to give passive income.
The number one thing to consider is the age because at that point, you may not have the strength to do some jobs, and that is why you must look out for in less stressful job.

I consider it to be real estate since it is among the most profitable Investment that can be done by anyone. Provided you have the needed money to start your investment in the real estate market. That's what matters

The number one thing to consider is the age because at that point, you may not have the strength to do some jobs, and that is why you must look out for in less stressful job.
Definitely, One of the most important things to consider whenever you want to venture into any business is age. There are some businesses or jobs in which retirees cannot do because they do not have the strength again and they probably need rest.

I am just curious in case I'm already in this situation. Where do you think it is best to invest pension/retirement benefits?
As for me since its already a later part of ones life,you should do buying and selling of food/farm produce,because there no need keeping finiance. The outcome should be use to maintain yourself.

I would strongly suggest that the pensioners should invest the money on platform with low-risk because when you invest on low-risk platforms, you will be able to be at rest of mind and your money would be safe. The investment that I could invest pension money on , is the real estate business.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back