What's new

Where is the best place to sell my Bitcoins?

Nowadays you can trade in bitcoin anywhere at any moment you just need to choose the platform and use it wisely the lotto platform out there and I can't categorically said this one is the best and the other one is not better depending what you are going with you can make use of anyone

I do not use any particular platform to "Sell" my cryptocurrencies. However, I just use exchangers to exchange my crypto coins to fiat currencies. I use third party exchangers to do this.
This method of selling is one of the easiest and safest means. Only thing is that one doesn't get good market rates to sell to them.
And the thing is, they sell way higher than they buy actually. This usually angers me sometimes.

You can use any wallet exchange to sell your Bitcoins and get your money. I use Binance to sell my coins because i am a verified user on Binance and I can enjoy the platform'a P2p trading to buy and sell crypto.

There are 3 ways through which you can sell your Bitcoin, you can sell straightforwardly to your friends or families who need to purchase Bitcoin, or through a P2P crypto trade or through a crypto exchange
I personally sell my Bitcoin through a crypto exchange which I think is the best and most secure option.
I prefer to use Luno and coinbase platform mostly because they are one of the Best to use in my country, Trustworthy, Easy UI and they are looking to add more coins in future.

I use binance but if you want low fees and do a lot of trades, I recommend coinbase. further is your choice. if you are a man who does a lot of trades with other people or other currencies, choose coinbase because you have low fees.

The binance wallet platform seems to be more convenient for me ,as I could easily sell of the Bitcoin I am holding through the binance p2p method which is fast and more okay

Ever since there is regulation on the use of crypto in my country, I have stopped using crypto exchange for selling but I do use peer to peer platform on binance to sell my bitcoin whenever I wish to sell. And to be frank, I have never had any problem using this platform.

We're to sell your Bitcoin, we have many plartforms to sell your bitcoins online. But I advise you to use coinsbase I've used it for a long time without facing any challenge.

Selling out your bitcoin is not a big deal even though there are a lot of platforms that do buy,but i will advice you to use coinbase or the luno.

The binance P2P is the only place I can recommend people to sell their bitcoins because from my experience they are one of the best, the platform is very much easier for people to understand.. it is just for you to obey the rules and regulation of the platform... That's all .

If you are making use of binance app on your Android phone you can use the P2P feature to sell your cryptocurrency including Bitcoin. you just have to do your due diligence and read the instruction very well to avoid scammers. Also do not release your assets if you are yet to receive funding from the seller.

I usually use many online exchangers to exchange my coins. I have stopped using Bitcoins for transactions due to a very high fees. But I receive my payments from Bizdustry in Litecoins and I use exchangers to exchange those coins.

I only sell my Bitcoin on binance and this is because it is where I get good buyers with high rates. I also know that all buyers there are Legit and cannot scam me of my money.

I believe, there are several platforms which have been designed by different companies or individuals which may be suitable for the exchange of all cryptocurrency. it's only you who can make choices on them.

Yes I believe that all reputable and famous exchange platforms are good for you to sell your Bitcoin I think what is important now is if there's availability of your local currency in case you're exchanging for your Fiat currencies.

I only sell my Bitcoin on binance and this is because it is where I get good buyers with high rates. I also know that all buyers there are Legit and cannot scam me of my money.
I have never used binance before, though some months back I created an account but I found the app abit complicated, so I didn't really try studying it. What is their exchange rate over there?

Luno and roqqu are very helpful to me anytime I have little amount of Bitcoin to sell and cannot sell on binance due to their high amount that's considered as minimum to transact there .

There are 3 ways through which you can sell your Bitcoin, you can sell straightforwardly to your friends or families who need to purchase Bitcoin, or through a P2P crypto trade or through a crypto exchange
I personally sell my Bitcoin through a crypto exchange which I think is the best and most secure option.
I prefer to use Luno and coinbase platform mostly because they are one of the Best to use in my country, Trustworthy, Easy UI and they are looking to add more coins in future.
Yes.
I know of coinbase and Luno. A number of people who trade bitcoin use these exchange platforms. Some people just sell it off to other traders who want to purchase bitcoin and they can use payeer or payoneer.

There are tons of platforms to sell Bitcoin on, and the easiest, by far, are exchanges and brokers like Coinbase or Coinmama. Signing up on Coinbase is really simple - it's like making an account on Amazon! Some methods, like selling to a Bitcoin ATM or to a friend at a Bitcoin meetup won't require an account at all.

We have different exchanges available on the internet depending on your location but if I have a cryptocurrency to sell I would rather sell it on binance P2P , it is easier for me to convert my cryptocurrency to my bank account on the platform.

There are several numbers of places or platform which you can sell your bitcoin at any time as you wish depending on your trust and knowledge on the market brand. Sometimes I so much prefer the used of binance.

Newest Directory Listings

AjayJunkies
Forums
Clicks
Views
Admin-Junkies.com is a free Admin, SEO, & Webmaster Community!
Here are some video (guidelines) on how to make money online without investing a dime
Back