What's new

Where do you sell your Graphics?

You can sell your graphics work to your clients directly or you can pass through medium like fiverr or upwork to get client and do the work for them. I would really recommend it.

In think instead of working a a freelancer, you earn better and you also have financial security if you work in an advertising agency as a graphic designer. There are a lot of platforms where you can sell your graphics.

I do not sell graphics because I am not a graphic designer, however, if you are a graphic designer and want to sell graphics, try fiverr. There are a lot of buyers on fiverr

Graphics designers earn meaningfully online selling their digital products to the merchants in demand for it. Fiverr and freelancer.com are simply better freelancing site to promote such skills and earn from.

I know a guy who sells his graphics designing works using Instagram, the guy is very good, his skills are top-notch, so it's all about having quality output of graphic design so that you can be able to sell it on any social media platforms like Instagram Facebook or Twitter.

The best website that one can sell their graphics design on is actually fiverr and up work. This website has some rich buyers of items like graphic designs.

From my experience and understanding about how to sell one's graphic design works and some work of arts are on Fiverr online. If you set up your account, you can easily sell.

Here are five top websites that allow a person to sell his or her graphic deigns online.
  • Fiverr. Fiverr was launched in 2010 to facilitate the buying and selling of online micro-jobs by freelance contractors. ...
  • DeviantArt. Deviant Art, or DA, is an online community launched in 2000. ...
  • BigCartel. ...
  • Zazzle. ...
  • 99Designs.

One thing I'll advise is that you jettison the idea of selling your graphics as products and instead sell your services to organizations and individuals that are in need of high quality designs.

Stock images in shutterstock, while others, well fiver, upwork, your own site, that would be kind of the best to do.

I think the easiest way to sell it is to promote it on social media because there's a lot of different social media groups that are specifically target towards these things and as a result she will be able to get an audience that is specifically interested in what you were doing.

I think selling your graphics as an NFT or as a print on different products through print on demand mode is better than selling your own graphics. But if you want, you can also try creative fabrica.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back