Where do you sell your Graphics?

Nova

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Aug 24, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I am getting into the graphics design for more or less freelance type contracts. And I want to know if I can make use of the graphics design marketplaces for selling something. I want to know if graphics can be sold on forums or marketplaces. And how much I should be expecting through such channels?

Where do you sell you products?

you can also try on designer forums (large, populated). if not, have you tried fiverr?

Your graphical skills could be sold on Fiverr and Upwork. There are lots of buyers looking for skillful designers there. Although you might want to be fair with your prices.

If you are someone who created high quality graphics I advise you create a social media page and advertise your work.

You can sell it for companies and organisations online, mostly social media platforms and freelance site, you can also sell for new and growing forums and website, they will be interested

You can sell to individuals, companies,brands or even on social media. Also try online platforms like fiverr, Upwork , business in a box and so on.

Consider using Artstation(art posting platform) as an advertisement platform , many companies pick artists from there.

You can go to eBay and fiverr, or flexjob.com e_commerce sites. And post your creative works, or products for sale and make money fast with them.

Try some online marketplace to sell your designs. Many of us using Fiverr, Freelancer and Upwork. You can start with Fiverr. They support Paypal and Payoneer as a payment methods.

Presently the web has a ton of good webpage that offer online independent work opportunity. I will recommend you to please present your visual graphic designs at top planning work site like

It would be better if you join freelancing site like freelancer upwork Fiverr and the likes you can also advertise yourself on the different social media you can also tell a friend to tell a friend that you are a graphic designer

You'd have much better luck to start your own site with your portfolio instead. Artists tend to find a lot more success with this and some social media work. Fiverr, Upwork, and any other freelance site are options, but you may not be paid what you're hoping, and it's probably better to have your own site. Looks a lot more professional. But that's my opinion. Feel free to try fiverr or the other sites mentioned.

You can also sell you art work on social media platform, I know of someone that makes cool creating cartoons on Instagram and Facebook, though it may take some time to build your customer base, but you are consistent you will definitely make sale. You can also try fiverr

I would advice you open a Fiverr or an Upwork account. You easily sell any skill on those platforms.I would advice you open a Fiverr or an Upwork account. You easily sell any skill on those platforms

If you are someone who created high quality graphics I advise you create a social media page and advertise your work.
At first make sure you are producing high quality design and then create a platform for you to sell your self . It can be online and offline, online however sell and create more awareness as compared to offline, social Media is a great platform to sell your selly regular upload of quality design with your signature on it and telling friends and family to repost will assist as well

I am getting into the graphics design for more or less freelance type contracts. And I want to know if I can make use of the graphics design marketplaces for selling something. I want to know if graphics can be sold on forums or marketplaces. And how much I should be expecting through such channels?

Where do you sell you products?
Here Is A List Of some Top Places To Sell Your Design Work Online
  • Designhill. Designhill is a leading marketplace where the designers and business owners come together to create useful design works. ...
  • Etsy. ...
  • Creative Market. ...
  • Art Web. ...
  • Design Cuts. ...
  • Threadless. ...
  • Zazzle. ...
  • Redbubble.

Try Fiverr or other design forum account may be you as well search your way through Google to know the best online up work account you can do that.

There are so many companies in need of this product.

You can use the sites like fiverr, upwork, seoclerks, 99designs to find clients and sell your graphics. You can also sell directly through your website. If you can create digital arts, you can sell your designs through etsy, zazzle, or fine art America.

If you are a skilled graphic designer and want to make money but don't know the platform, you can sell your graphics by creating an account on a freelancing or fiver website.Both of these websites are totally free and do not charge any money and many clients use it. Most of the work is logo designing.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back