What's new

Where do you prefer to work?

I prefer to work in my study room whenever I'm working online. It's only in my study I wouldn't have any distraction as I've removed anything which is likely to make me lose focus whenever I'm working.

I also have my own separate room and I think that there are many advantages of having a separate room in the first place. You can work with peace of mind and you do not get distracted. There are many people who may make a lots of noise and this is when you tend to get distracted a lots of time.

I also have my own separate room and I think that there are many advantages of having a separate room in the first place. You can work with peace of mind and you do not get distracted. There are many people who may make a lots of noise and this is when you tend to get distracted a lots of time.

Distractions is one of the biggest challenges those who are working online as freelancers normally face on daily basis especially when there are so many factors at home that will keep interfering with your work.

I believe that it is the reason why some people usually try as much as they can to have a separate work office where they will stay and carry out their online jobs for some time before they will come out and do other things that I need to do.

One should always find a good space free from noise and any other forms of distraction to carry out his duties and tasks.
Personally when I need to do my online business. I most times stay up in the bedroom where I have less noise...

I work literally anywhere I feel like it. Online earning bor method of earning doesn't require you to have an offline and to be honest, I don't see the need to have an office for your online work. You could easily work from home.

I have actually done some of my online jobs being in the bar and drinking. I know that it's something funny but that's the beauty of working online as a freelancer. You can decide where and when you want to work as long as the environment is conducive for you to carry out your work.

I have actually done some of my online jobs being in the bar and drinking. I know that it's something funny but that's the beauty of working online as a freelancer. You can decide where and when you want to work as long as the environment is conducive for you to carry out your work.
You can say that again. The more I work online, the more I fall in love with how everything is done. I'm even afraid that I might not be able to handle an offline job even if I should get one because I'm no longer used to being tied down by the offline restrictions and regulations.

I find it hard to work online whenever some one talks freely in the same room with me. It makes my focus loose and I will keep making mistakes.

It's why whenever it's time for me to work online, I will seclude myself away and give myself some hours to complete my day's work.

Most of the times, l like to work in the morning hours when there are less noise and other distraction from the family. So I stay up in the room for some time. Most times I do my forex trading while still in the room where there is quietness..

Most of the times, l like to work in the morning hours when there are less noise and other distraction from the family. So I stay up in the room for some time. Most times I do my forex trading while still in the room where there is quietness..
Whenever I don't have work which is going to take me to the office in the morning, I enjoy working online in the morning because I would be full of energy and strength. If it's a work I use 4 hours to work on in the evening, I will complete it in 2 hours in the morning.

Whenever I don't have work which is going to take me to the office in the morning, I enjoy working online in the morning because I would be full of energy and strength. If it's a work I use 4 hours to work on in the evening, I will complete it in 2 hours in the morning.
Morning time is usually the best time for me especially when it involves forex trading. I usually do all my analysis and forecast during that time when I do not have noise and distraction from the family..

Morning time is usually the best time for me especially when it involves forex trading. I usually do all my analysis and forecast during that time when I do not have noise and distraction from the family..
There are different trading sessions in forex trading. Your time zone will determine which session you're going to be in with morning trades. In my morning time from 7am, it's the Asian session which is going on. I don't trade Asian session.

There are different trading sessions in forex trading. Your time zone will determine which session you're going to be in with morning trades. In my morning time from 7am, it's the Asian session which is going on. I don't trade Asian session.
When ever I do not initiate my trades in the morning hours I truly find it very difficult to trade for the rest of the day. Immediately I woke up I stay back in my bedroom and begin my analysis and forecast..

When ever I do not initiate my trades in the morning hours I truly find it very difficult to trade for the rest of the day. Immediately I woke up I stay back in my bedroom and begin my analysis and forecast..
My trading session starts from 10am through 3pm. If my trade doesn't pick me up from the zone I wanted to enter the trade by 3pm, I will cancel all trades for the said day. I don't trade in the night. I can't deprive myself of sleep because I want to oversee my trade.

I myself at the moment do not have space to have my own office and I do not like having my bedroom also my office where I work as well, I feel that just messes up my sleep when I have work and sleep in the same area.

At the moment I work from my living room where I have a desk and that works for me at the moment, if I ever did have space for an office, I would definitely take that space and make my own office as I feel that would help with less distractions.

I myself at the moment do not have space to have my own office and I do not like having my bedroom also my office where I work as well, I feel that just messes up my sleep when I have work and sleep in the same area.

At the moment I work from my living room where I have a desk and that works for me at the moment, if I ever did have space for an office, I would definitely take that space and make my own office as I feel that would help with less distractions.
I can actually work from anywhere in my home but I have a special preference to work in my bedroom. Not that I can not work from any part of my living room. I find that part of my house more comfortable for me..

I can actually work from anywhere in my home but I have a special preference to work in my bedroom. Not that I can not work from any part of my living room. I find that part of my house more comfortable for me..
If I'm not distracted from any where I'm staying in my home, I can work from the place successfully. It's when there's too much distraction I would be heading into my room to give me all the quietness I needed to focus.

Distractions is one of the biggest challenges those who are working online as freelancers normally face on daily basis especially when there are so many factors at home that will keep interfering with your work.

I believe that it is the reason why some people usually try as much as they can to have a separate work office where they will stay and carry out their online jobs for some time before they will come out and do other things that I need to do.

There was a time when I started to feel bored while working online, so I decided to play some YouTube videos in the background. However, it never helped and it proved to be more harmful because it distracted me by diverting my mind. So, now i focus more on working and try my best to avoid distractions.

If I'm not distracted from any where I'm staying in my home, I can work from the place successfully. It's when there's too much distraction I would be heading into my room to give me all the quietness I needed to focus.
Working in the bedroom is more better for me as no one would have access to my room except on invitation. That part of the room gives me the kind of quietness I need..

Working in the bedroom is more better for me as no one would have access to my room except on invitation. That part of the room gives me the kind of quietness I need..
Yes, my bedroom is comfy and warm more than any other rooms in my apartment. I have a working desk in my room where I sit down to work. My bed is too comfortable I sleep off while working in it. Do you used to have the same experience being in bed?

I prefer to work from a bedroom but that bedroom has a well-set up place to work from home, as well as a small office inside the room, that would be the ideal thing to work online at least for me.

If I could, I would take my work to parks, libraries, and cafes too. I love to work in the comfort of my bedroom while having my favorite tea. I often imagine that the outdoors would do me a lot of good as well. However, I do not have that liberty for now. There is so much that needs my attention indoors.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back