What's new

Where do you prefer to work?

There's a soft bed in my room, all I need to do is to do is to sit up, lean against the soft pillow and be working online. I'd just have a soft music play in the room and I can work from morning till evening because there's no distractions in here. I sit here all day pouring my soul into my writings.
I'm also among the people that stay alone and I have no distractions at all. Presently, I have been trying to get some things I can do offline and that will not give me enough time again to work online consistently as I do before.

Usually I work in my room but I can work anywhere that I want to work because this is one of the best facilities that online jobs and businesses provide for people.

Well many people love to work based on the place or kind of work to which they can get comfort in the place of work.

I love to work from the comfort of my home that is one of the primary reasons why I engaged online.

W

When I work, I usually work at home in my bed since it is the place where I'm most comfortable; however, sometimes I like to work in public places because then I don't feel so lonely.
When talking about working online , the best place to work conveniently is by working at the comfort of your house inside your room , where there will be no disturbance of any such , but with offline work, you have to go out.

When I'm working online I prefer to be where there's no distractions. That's why most I work from my room. But occasionally, if there's no noise, I work outside the house in order to receive fresh air.

Well working depends and they are into categories I believe.

There are some kind of jobs that will require you to worked in a silent place to avoid distractions and then people from seeing while others jobs gives you free opportunities to worked anywhere.

I really do not mind working anywhere, after all that is the main advantage of working online in the first place, the fact that you can be anywhere and still work. What i am simply after is having a place where no one would disturb or distract me.
I mostly work in my house now because it's a place where I feel very comfortable. I also sometimes work in parks or other public places because I want to change my surroundings.

I mostly work in my house now because it's a place where I feel very comfortable. I also sometimes work in parks or other public places because I want to change my surroundings.

Right now I am working in my home. I do not go anywhere else and I think that working from home is a great way to enjoy your time. You do not need to deal with issues as you have to deal with certain issues while you work in an office. You have to deal with many co-workers and even customers as well in case if you work in an office.

Working online helps me to multitask a lot,so I do work anywhere even though I go out or anywhere around the house because I use both my phone and laptop, where i can't go with my laptop,I use phone.

When it comes to working online, do you prefer to work in an office? or your bedroom? or somewhere else completely? For me I work mostly in my room, but I do sometimes take my work elsewhere. What about you?

Most of the time I prefer to stay in my room or my workspace to work because I love it when I am not distracted whenever I am working online so that I don't lose my focus and make mistakes with the job I need to do.

Working online helps me to multitask a lot,so I do work anywhere even though I go out or anywhere around the house because I use both my phone and laptop, where i can't go with my laptop,I use phone.

I am not in favour of multitasking. When you multitask, you tend to make many mistakes and this could be a really big disadvantage. Your focus should be on a particular task and activity. This reduces your chances of making mistakes.

I am not in favour of multitasking. When you multitask, you tend to make many mistakes and this could be a really big disadvantage. Your focus should be on a particular task and activity. This reduces your chances of making mistakes.

It's actually when you are trying to rush the work you are multitasking on that you will end up making mistakes. If you take all of them slowly and with a schedule, you're definitely going to do well.

When it comes to working online, do you prefer to work in an office? or your bedroom? or somewhere else completely? For me I work mostly in my room, but I do sometimes take my work elsewhere. What about you?
Mostly, I love to do all my work in my room because I believe that's where I get all my bright ideas. However, I am considering changing my environment to see how it would affect my performance.

I also work online it's make work flexible and easy thou am still maintaining my work offline even if when the pay is not that much I do combined it with online work

To be honest... I enjoy working in the office because I have communication and smalltakls with a lot of worker. Sometimes if i really have stress I work from home and enjoy the time in the garden with the notebook.

W

When I work, I usually work at home in my bed since it is the place where I'm most comfortable; however, sometimes I like to work in public places because then I don't feel so lonely.
I've worked from my bed before, especially that time I had to go to the ER for a wound I had. That was fun. But yeah, I have worked from my bed before. I will sometimes work on my phone, and that can be done from my bed fairly easily. But there are things I need to do on my PC.

To be honest... I enjoy working in the office because I have communication and smalltakls with a lot of worker. Sometimes if i really have stress I work from home and enjoy the time in the garden with the notebook.

From my experience, it is actually better for you to combine both of them especially when you can be able to do them successfully without slacking on any one of them.

I enjoy working at home and I equally enjoy working in the office whenever I have to report to the office for my job.

I prefer to work in my study room whenever I'm working online. It's only in my study I wouldn't have any distraction as I've removed anything which is likely to make me lose focus whenever I'm working.

I can actually work anywhere because I usually do most of jobs with my mobile phones. But I prefer a conducive environment. It could be in my room or outside my room as the case might be....

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back