What's new

Where do you prefer to work?

I can work anywhere when it comes to working online. But I most time just prefer working in my room than working else where. I set a space aside in my room where I can work easily.

W
When it comes to working online, do you prefer to work in an office? or your bedroom? or somewhere else completely? For me I work mostly in my room, but I do sometimes take my work elsewhere. What about you?
When I work, I usually work at home in my bed since it is the place where I'm most comfortable; however, sometimes I like to work in public places because then I don't feel so lonely.

I really do not mind working anywhere, after all that is the main advantage of working online in the first place, the fact that you can be anywhere and still work. What i am simply after is having a place where no one would disturb or distract me.

I have a small office, I have a working desk, a coffee maker and a fridge in my office. However, when I get bored working inside my office, I move to my sitting room or even bed room

I like working in the sitting room and bed room. Those are the most comfortable places that I find it great to work in. If you don't find me working in the sitting room, I will be working in the bed.

I can work anywhere when it comes to working online. But I most time just prefer working in my room than working else where. I set a space aside in my room where I can work easily.
I have always liked to work from home. I prefer to work from home because I will be able to attend to other things instead of working for a company which will deprive me of doing some things

Actually working online, has no need for a specific location, but It can be done everywhere depends on your choice.

I will personally prefer to work from the comfort of my house if there is no distraction.

I have always liked to work from home. I prefer to work from home because I will be able to attend to other things instead of working for a company which will deprive me of doing some things
Yes, That is one of the benefits of working from home. You can easily dedicate your time to something else while working. Working for a company would restrict you from all this as you would be limited.

Yes, That is one of the benefits of working from home. You can easily dedicate your time to something else while working. Working for a company would restrict you from all this as you would be limited.

When you work for a company, you have to follow rules that might be really strict and you tend to "sell' your skill to the company and the company tends to gain benefits utilising your skills.

When you work for a company, you have to follow rules that might be really strict and you tend to "sell' your skill to the company and the company tends to gain benefits utilising your skills.
Yes, Exactly!! Most companies have rules you must follow, like when it resume and when to close. Unlike, when you work online, You don't have any laid down rules to follow. You just do your thing your way.

Actually working online, has no need for a specific location, but It can be done everywhere depends on your choice.

I will personally prefer to work from the comfort of my house if there is no distraction.
It can be done anywhere and also at your convenient time as long as you have a good internet connection in your location. The only thing that can make you lag is internet connection and lack of time management.

Majority of people who works online prefer to do the work at the comfort of their homes including myself. The exception are those that have offline jobs or businesses they do and can work online in their office simultaneously.

I can work comfortably in my bedroom, I can work in my living room so far no one is disturbing me. Sometimes when I'm at my offline office, I also work. All I need is to ensure that my phone battery does not run down.

Majority of people who works online prefer to do the work at the comfort of their homes including myself. The exception are those that have offline jobs or businesses they do and can work online in their office simultaneously.
When I did not have an offline job, I used to work online comfortably from my home. Even now, I still do online work at home or anywhere when I am not busy, then offline work in the workplace. Mostly, I do my online work early in the morning before going to work and late in the evening before sleep.

Online business can be in anywhere suitable. It can be done at home, office, markets transit. That is one of the advantages of online business. It can be done anywhere you can get internet.

When I did not have an offline job, I used to work online comfortably from my home. Even now, I still do online work at home or anywhere when I am not busy, then offline work in the workplace. Mostly, I do my online work early in the morning before going to work and late in the evening before sleep.
That is actually a very good idea. If you work online and offline simultaneously you can wake up early in the morning and work online before going to your offline work.

There's a soft bed in my room, all I need to do is to do is to sit up, lean against the soft pillow and be working online. I'd just have a soft music play in the room and I can work from morning till evening because there's no distractions in here. I sit here all day pouring my soul into my writings.

Since I have to go to my business place everyday, I have carved a small compartment in the shop and used anti noise equipment that makes it sound proof. I just step into that corner to work when I want to work. The small compartment locks out all sounds and helps me to focus.

Since I have to go to my business place everyday, I have carved a small compartment in the shop and used anti noise equipment that makes it sound proof. I just step into that corner to work when I want to work. The small compartment locks out all sounds and helps me to focus.

Well, so this means that you created your own compartment and created it in order to avoid noise? Well, that's quite interesting. The fact remains that I have my own room where I work and my room is located at a seaprate place in house, so i do not need to worry about getting disturbed.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back