What's new

Where do write at the most?

Though I haven't kickstarted my writing career, I'll definitely be utilizing Amazon KDP as my preferred platform anyways. The reach is wider and I get to earn royalties which is very very interesting and for life as well. as compared to writing on contract or one time basis

If you get paid to write online. I love to write. I've written 5 books since 2007, countless articles, and thousands of forum posts over the years. I write monthly for a large Christian ministry. But what about you? Where do you get paid to write online?
That's a long period of time. You must be really good at it to do it this much.
I currently only work on paid to post forums, but the dream is to start a blog next year and make at least $100 monthly from it by the end of the year.

Reactions: AJH
Well even Though I have nott my carear in writing , I will really be utilizing Amazon KDP as my preferred platform anyways. The reach is wider and I get to earn royalties which is very very interesting and for life as well. as compared to writing on contract or one time

Though I haven't kickstarted my writing career, I'll definitely be utilizing Amazon KDP as my preferred platform anyways. The reach is wider and I get to earn royalties which is very very interesting and for life as well. as compared to writing on contract or one time basis
I think writing on this forum is actually a step forward for you and Amazon Kindle publishing is very lucrative if you are able to figure out how to maximize profit from it. They are people who make thousands of Dollars monthly.

I love poetry and drama,I do write a poem that express the minds of people who are emmotionaly frustrate and thinking of ending there life's.In my poems I encourage them never to give up ,when there is life hope is inevitable.

Actually the utilisation of your writing skills in the internet will help you go a long way in discovering your talent. I believe you have done a great job for yourself.

Medium is my most preferred site for anything that has to do with writing because it is free and there are also a lot of people that use it and it is also discoverable on Google.

Medium is my most preferred site for anything that has to do with writing because it is free and there are also a lot of people that use it and it is also discoverable on Google.
Amazing,I am looking for such opportunity to see a great post like this. If am not mistaking MEDIUM is the site name,I will be glad if you share with me the link. Thank you

If you get paid to write online. I love to write. I've written 5 books since 2007, countless articles, and thousands of forum posts over the years. I write monthly for a large Christian ministry. But what about you? Where do you get paid to write online?
I enjoy research and writing on different topics that's why I started my career as a freelance writer last year. I'm still learning and improving my skills to become a high quality writer. I mostly work on Fiverr.

I am only writing on Paid to Post forums right now. But I hope to expand my scope of writing as I keep on improving my writing skills. I am currently thinking of giving Fiverr a try. If others are making it there, who am I not to try my luck?

I mostly write on my own blogs and websites. I have 20 websites, so I am engaged full-time. However, once in a while I also take orders from other clients and offer writing services. I also have a couple of books published on Amazon.

I mostly write on my own blogs and websites. I have 20 websites, so I am engaged full-time. However, once in a while I also take orders from other clients and offer writing services. I also have a couple of books published on Amazon.
Wow, that is really awesome of you? How do you manage to run 20 websites? That seems like so much work. Plus having books published on Amazon is really great. That is what I want to try out.

At the moment I am earning here at Bizdustry and also earning on Referral Index Forum as well as earning from freelancing services I provide on numerous sites like SEOClerks and Fiverr. I am looking into other ways I can make money online. One that I am working on at the moment is to monetize my site and make something from that, I have also looked into writing books as well for Amazon but haven't jumped on that just yet.

I get paid to write on paid to post forums. I like writing as well and I am thankful for the fact that I have ways I can make money by doing what I am passionate about.

I do most of my writing here in Bizdustry. I make 40 posts daily here. Followed by beer money forum where I do 20 posts daily. These are the only paid to post forums I am active in.

I have written a lot of articles for local websites. Sometimes I was working as a writer for one man in my country who work directly with foreign clients. He get those job and employ new writers to do the work for him. Currently, I am also writing for local news platform, though I don't use to be active. And lastly, I write for bizdustry and beermoneyforum.

At the moment I am earning here at Bizdustry and also earning on Referral Index Forum as well as earning from freelancing services I provide on numerous sites like SEOClerks and Fiverr. I am looking into other ways I can make money online. One that I am working on at the moment is to monetize my site and make something from that, I have also looked into writing books as well for Amazon but haven't jumped on that just yet.
I do not make a lot of money writing on forums but I do write on forums and make some money. If you are good with typing and have knowledge on various topics, forums can be really fruitful.

I really love to write on sites that pay for articles. I have written for kirkus media the most and they have paid me the most for writing. I also have some write ups on my local opera news.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back