What's new

Do you write guides for others on how to work online?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
One thing you can do working online, is to write guides on how to get started working online. I wish I could come up with a good enough book to teach others the way of working online, but there's no right or wrong way. But, is there anyone here attempting to make their own guides on working online for a living? Would you sell the guides or give them out for free?

I have written and published a lot of articles about working online and making money online. I have not only published these guides on my own byline but also written on pen name. In my experience, these guides also bring traffic as a lot of people are constantly looking to make money online.

To say that I am writing a manual would not be completely true, but here on the forum and not only I help share my work experience and tell everyone else that I know myself and have the skills I share them.

I have written and published a lot of articles about working online and making money online. I have not only published these guides on my own byline but also written on pen name. In my experience, these guides also bring traffic as a lot of people are constantly looking to make money online.
That's cool. Have you written a book or just articles about the subject matter? Either way it's pretty cool. Would you ever consider writing a full on book?
To say that I am writing a manual would not be completely true, but here on the forum and not only I help share my work experience and tell everyone else that I know myself and have the skills I share them.
That's fair too. You could say posting here and elsewhere with your ideas and suggestions is a good way to teach others.

I tried to write articles about it because I wanted to get referrals and make money, but I didn't have good tutorials to describe the project and I couldn't get enough of an audience to get anyone interested in my articles

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back