What's new

When was the last time you worked incredibly hard?

I work very hard when I want to set up my niche website. I wrote a lot of contents on it. It was about 100 articles I published them in 2 months. I have to do this with countless hours of not sleeping in the night.

Last edited:
I work very hard when I want to set up my niche website. I wrote a lot of content on it. I was about 100 artifice I published them in 2 months. I have to do this with countless hours of not sleeping in the night.
That's a lot of work indeed, what was the out come of your hard work? And what is the content of your website, is it a blog?

That's a lot of work indeed, what was the out come of your hard work? And what is the content of your website, is it a blog?
The blog is less than six month old now and I am receiving about 30 page views in the a day on average. I will apply for Google adsense once the website hit about 1000 page views per day. This will give me chance to earn passive money while I am still building the website.

The last time I work incredible hard; always if I want to make more money cos in our economy and our country it's normal, if one that doesn't have a good investment want to survive in Nigeria

The blog is less than six month old now and I am receiving about 30 page views in the a day on average. I will apply for Google adsense once the website hit about 1000 page views per day. This will give me chance to earn passive money while I am still building the website.
Thirty page views though some might consider it small but it not a small task, kudus for that. You made mention of having a thousand page views before applying for Google adsense, is that a most before you can apply?

I work hard everyday but I am fulfilled if I am able to carryout my duties and finished all the stipulated task for the day. That what makes me feel that I have really worked hard.

Thirty page views though some might consider it small but it not a small task, kudus for that. You made mention of having a thousand page views before applying for Google adsense, is that a most before you can apply?
Google adsense usually pay based on 1000 impression and page view you generated on your website. This is the reason why I want to reach 1000 impressions before I apply for Google adsense.

I recently had a job to make documentaries for s sports tournament which would be used by sponsors to gain more partnership I had to be on the move for a week trying to get this bulk work ready.

If I'm passionate about learning something, I do everything to learn and work hard on it for days. These days it's cryptocurrency that has my attention.
I would say i had a similar experience while i was still getting to know and understand the rudiment of cryptocurency trading and how the whole process operate.Though it was time consuming as it i was doing the learning on my own.

I've been working harshly in my mother's work, where I copied gmails that are written by hand to actual gmails on the computer. I was also copying fax numbers. I did it daily and for long hours it was very exhausing and harsh but I had the will and the strenght to do it,
Afterwards I've earn around 560 dollars which are wroth the time and dedication.

I think I always work incredibly hard. I work 10-12 hours a day, I do not take any leave, I work even during the weekends and holidays. I might not be working full time during holidays and weekends, but I always make sure to work a couple of hours. I believe when you can you should always wok hard. There will be tme when you will not be fit for working, so you should make most of what your body offers.

I also work hard almost every day. I work for more than 10 hours per day. It is quite hard to work for that long, but I have my own goals and I am dedicated towards my goals and this is what makes me a hard worker. People should work hard and this is how they can become successful eventually.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back