What's new

When to promote?

Deleted member 403

So when do you decide to promote some of your team members, do wait to you have a space, or if they are performing really well would you promote them straight away, would you make an admin spot open for them.

Normally I setup clear cut policy for members means they knows what needs to become a part of team. My main things is based on online hours, quality of posts and knowledge. I never focus on forum posts numbers.

So when do you decide to promote some of your team members, do wait to you have a space, or if they are performing really well would you promote them straight away, would you make an admin spot open for them.
In every organisation, i believe there's standard procedures to this before taking the step of promotion because promotion brings a higher level of responsibility. So therefore the person must have surpass this stages and be willing to take the responsibility of being promoted.

If I'm on the seat of the director in any online business, like forum. I'll simply promote a hard working member(s) that posts quality, helps in bringing success to the forum by bringing more people to the forum, following forum rules all the time.

I think promotion should be based on two things, one how trustworthy the person is, two, what kind of performance he is delievering. If you get satisfactory answer, you cna promote the,

depending on their efforts and the time they spent since they last got promoted, sometimes the time measure gets eliminated once the spent efforts are so high

The promotion is when done good in company or business that is when the person can be promoted for the work well done.

I think probably when the he or she have acquired enough skills that i am well pleased with ,then i could promoting him or her

I do not have a website that I am managing for now but if I do later I have a website that I am managing I would use the performance of my team members to promote them.

I recently launched a website. The website has only three articles but I have already started promoting on twitter and facebook. By promoting on facebook and twitter, the website s building traffic.

since these are ones staff members it is good to actually promote them,especially when they have done and perform criditble in their given task or assingnment,that is oe of the encourage in the work environment.

In every organisation, i believe there's standard procedures to this before taking the step of promotion because promotion brings a higher level of responsibility. So therefore the person must have surpass this stages and be willing to take the responsibility of being promoted.
Yes, exactly. Promotion to some higher position in any organisation may seem tempting to everyone, but it comes with great responsibility as well, that I think everyone is not ready to take or capable of.

I promote people on my forum if there is a need, first of all, for more staffers. If they are active daily, then that shows that they care about the site and that's important to me as well. I only promote from member to moderator and no higher than that.

If I'm on the seat of the director in any online business, like forum. I'll simply promote a hard working member(s) that posts quality, helps in bringing success to the forum by bringing more people to the forum, following forum rules all the time.

I would promote a person if I think that the member is really active on the platform. Being activity is the sign that the member is putting a lots of effort to make the site a better place.

I should promote someone on based on how he is handling forum as a members and how much knowledgeable to my forum as after all he needs to contribute in content too and I can trust on him.

I would promote a person if I think that the member is really active on the platform. Being activity is the sign that the member is putting a lots of effort to make the site a better place.
There are some members that may be active in a particular forums or online communities but they may not really be interested to contribute positively to the growth of the community. So many things are to be put into consideration when choosing a member that is too active

There are some members that may be active in a particular forums or online communities but they may not really be interested to contribute positively to the growth of the community. So many things are to be put into consideration when choosing a member that is too active

Yes, I think that it all depends on how dedicated a person is. It all depends on how much a person contributes. I have myself dedicated much of my time and service to many forums and I have always remained satisfied with that. In fact, even many forum owners also acknowledge this.

There is usually a particular place in which I will want to write out the guidelines for promotion because I want everybody to know at a particular time that they are going to be promoted.

I want someone to want it.

Therefore I do not advertise it or ask anyone. If someone asks me if they can do it, that's usually a sign they care and want to help and that's all I look for.

Yes, I think that it all depends on how dedicated a person is. It all depends on how much a person contributes. I have myself dedicated much of my time and service to many forums and I have always remained satisfied with that. In fact, even many forum owners also acknowledge this.
That is why you are not easily get banned in any platform you are concentrating on because you have contributed positively to the growth of that online community . A lot of people are getting banned in these platforms we are also posting Because they don't do what is expected.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back