What's new

When to promote?

Normally I setup clear cut policy for members means they knows what needs to become a part of team. My main things is based on online hours, quality of posts and knowledge. I never focus on forum posts numbers.

That is why I don't even have to stress myself looking forwards to make money in some platform because the competition in most of these platform will be fierce. I don't know the time to battle with anyone.

I think that online revenue-sharing sites could be profitable only if the platform itself has many visitors per day. There are certain kind of sites like medium that are based on revenue-sharing model and they can make you cash because they get many visitors.

Even platforms like medium still presents a greater challenge as there are other people who will be very much interested in the revenue that is being issued by the platform. You must work as much as you can to make your service is the best to have more readers and so on.

Normally, I draw up clear-cut policies for members, so they are aware of what is required to join the team.
My key criteria are based on internet availability, the caliber of postings, and knowledge.
I seldom give forum post counts much thought.

They don't have full control over the site, but they know I may not be able to do everything by myself, so they help me with a few things.
Consider that if he or she has enough skills to satisfy me, I can promote him or her.

That is true. Probably new members may not really be interested in knowing what is demanded from the platform they are interested to make money which is wrong. A lot of people complaints that BMF has a very high banning rate. I don't know how true this is.

I think that you should start promoting your site from the very first day when you launch it. Marketing your website is something that takes time and you must not waste time at all in the end.

I think that you should start promoting your site from the very first day when you launch it. Marketing your website is something that takes time and you must not waste time at all in the end.
There is nothing wrong with that . If you have a paid to post platform what is legit and will be very much willing to help its members make money. Generating of traffic is not the problem but how to maintain it is the issue.

That is why you are not easily get banned in any platform you are concentrating on because you have contributed positively to the growth of that online community . A lot of people are getting banned in these platforms we are also posting Because they don't do what is expected.
Or because admin is someone scammer and doesn't want pay users so he make selective payments to show that platform is legit while deny some of them even people haven't commited any fraud in this concern.

Or because admin is someone scammer and doesn't want pay users so he make selective payments to show that platform is legit while deny some of them even people haven't commited any fraud in this concern.
There are so many platforms that behave that way, that is what we have to guide ourselves against and avoid posting or dealing with platforms that are not trusted or without any good positive review.

The option to promote a team member should be made after considering a number of variables, including the needs of both the company and the team member. It is critical to talk openly with members of the team about the performance appraisal as well as offer assistance and input as needed.
So when do you decide to promote some of your team members, do wait to you have a space, or if they are performing really well would you promote them straight away, would you make an admin spot open for them.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back