What's new

When is the best time to take your pension?

When would you say is the best time to take your pension? I am still young and am still letting my pension grow, but I was wondering, when is the best time to collect your pension? I was going to wait until I retire. Should I retire at 65 or retire a bit early? I hear the earlier you retire, the smaller your pension will be. Is this true?
I think that the age you retire all depends on your personal goals and the lifestyle that you are aiming to live in because if you want a luxurious life then you have to have a good amount saved up and that may require you to work till a later age.

I see m 70 as the best age for any man to retire and take his pension, this is because at this age you are very weak and your body do not desire more stress and also the age you retire do not affect your pension
In our country here some civil servants retire between 60-70 years. The primary school teachers and secondary school teachers retire at 60. While the tertiary institutions lecturers retire at the age of 70.

This is a personal decision that only you can decide because my view point on what to do may not be acceptable or favourable for you but I suggest you have your pension at the age it will be very useful for you.

The best time for you to take your pension as a worker, is from your first five to ten years of working in that organisation. Within this year's you have started planning from your pension.

I am of the opinion that you should retire before you get to the age of sixy five. And before retiring, you should have a good exit strategy that can sustain you very well before your actual pensions starts coming to you

This is a personal decision that only you can decide because my view point on what to do may not be acceptable or favourable for you but I suggest you have your pension at the age it will be very useful for you.
It depends on the individual and the particular time which he or she as agreed that he want to start his pension scheme but what I will advise is issue never disregard the idea of pension scheme.

I am thinking you should take your pensions when you are on your fifties. This will still give you some time to plan as well as still be able to carry out some businesse activities for some more years before you can fully retire on a personal level form things

over here in my country Nigeria once you have worked in the government organisation for 35 years you are eligible to take pension, the same thing apply to the private organisation.

over here in my country Nigeria once you have worked in the government organisation for 35 years you are eligible to take pension, the same thing apply to the private organisation.
the best time for you to take your pension is the first 10 to 15 years of your working years in a particular organisation this will enable you to save more as a worker.

I am thinking you should take your pensions when you are on your fifties. This will still give you some time to plan as well as still be able to carry out some businesse activities for some more years before you can fully retire on a personal level form things
The problem here of the pensioners who worked in private companies is the early retirement. They can start receiving their pension at age 60. But if you are still working you are not eligible for the pension yet. For me, 60 is too young to retire and I am batting for at least 70 for the age of a pensioner.

Most pensions are being received at the end of retirement and the normal retirement age is 65 in my country and that is the normal time the pension is mature and one can have access to it.

Carefully choosing when to take your pension can significantly reduce your risk of running out of money. An analysis of when to start your pension income can be quite similar to analyzing when to start your Social Security benefits. Both pensions and Social Security offer guaranteed income for life. Additionally, pensions usually offer a choice that allows for continued income for a spouse, and Social Security offers survivor income as well.But taking the reduced pension at age 55 helps meet the demands of their kids' education costs and outweighs the benefits of taking the full pension at age 65.
I agree with you that we should carefully choose when to take our pension and this can reduce risk of running out money.the best time to take our pension after retirement.
Post automatically merged:

Carefully choosing when to take your pension can significantly reduce your risk of running out of money. An analysis of when to start your pension income can be quite similar to analyzing when to start your Social Security benefits. Both pensions and Social Security offer guaranteed income for life. Additionally, pensions usually offer a choice that allows for continued income for a spouse, and Social Security offers survivor income as well.But taking the reduced pension at age 55 helps meet the demands of their kids' education costs and outweighs the benefits of taking the full pension at age 65.
The best time to take your pension is after retirement, you can only access your pension as a worker or a retiree after retirement before that it cannot be accessible.

Last edited:
never withdraw your entire pension at once, withdraw as if you are withdrawing your monthly salary. By withdrawing monthly, you will be able to pay your bills regularly.

In my country , i believe the ripe age for pension is 60 years but some individual normally pushes it to the age of 65years before retiring , but i believe it depends on the type of job .
When would you say is the best time to take your pension? I am still young and am still letting my pension grow, but I was wondering, when is the best time to collect your pension? I was going to wait until I retire. Should I retire at 65 or retire a bit early? I hear the earlier you retire, the smaller your pension will be. Is this true?

When you have retired, now you are still young, keep on working and saving more to grow up your pension. When you get to the age you can nolonger work then you are good to go.

If you have your children means adult are working and helping in house expense then you can get your pension early because they will help you and you will not work. If you have your children still young and couldn't work then you may need to late the pension a little.

The best time for you to take a pension is from the first five thing working years in an organisation with these you will know that it is guarantee for you to take pension.

You can take your pension once you retire after a year , but currently in my country civil servant ulhas stayed for approximately 10yrs without pension

I don't really know If one could obtain pension before retirement. All I know about pension is the is that you could only recieve pension after retirement. The best time to recieve pension is after retirement. If you needed money for urgent needs, you could apply for the termination of the pension police and collect your fund.

When you are sure that you need money, and you definitely have plans to generate more money with your retirements savings then you can go ahead and withdraw

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back