What's new

When is the best time to take your pension?

If the family waits until the age of 65, well, they will have to rely on their domestic equity to cover the expenses of their current home. But taking a lower pension at age 55 helps meet the education costs of their children and far outweighs the benefits of taking a full pension at age 65.

When would you say is the best time to take your pension? I am still young and am still letting my pension grow, but I was wondering, when is the best time to collect your pension? I was going to wait until I retire. Should I retire at 65 or retire a bit early? I hear the earlier you retire, the smaller your pension will be. Is this true?
Usually pensions offer a choice that allows for continued income for a spouse, and Social Security offers survivor income as well.
you can start taking money from the age of 55. This is well before you can receive your State Pension.
Post automatically merged:

When would you say is the best time to take your pension? I am still young and am still letting my pension grow, but I was wondering, when is the best time to collect your pension? I was going to wait until I retire. Should I retire at 65 or retire a bit early? I hear the earlier you retire, the smaller your pension will be. Is this true?
Usually pensions offer a choice that allows for continued income for a spouse, and Social Security offers survivor income as well.
you can start taking money from the age of 55. This is well before you can receive your State Pension.

Pension can only be paid to you when you retire, most company has their own pension plan and the stipulated year you are, am not sure if you retire before the stipulated time you will be entitled to a pension, and beside a pension is not a single amount of money, it is mostly paid monthly after your retirement.

If the family waits until the age of 65, well, they will have to rely on their domestic equity to cover the expenses of their current home. But taking a lower pension at age 55 helps meet the education costs of their children and far outweighs the benefits of taking a full pension at age 65.
It is true, if we could receive the pension at an earlier age, with this we would help the son in the culmination of his studies among other expenses that are never lacking. Unfortunately, an age or years of service is stipulated, that no matter how much it has been discussed, it has not been possible to change for an improvement of the employees.

In my own point of view, anytime is best to take your pension. Everything is base on your choice, if you believe you are okay and you already have enough money and you have achieved your goal. You can take take your pension, but if you have not achieved your goal it is better to allow your pension grow

Many people may have more than one pension plan from different companies they have worked for over the years. Or an individual in their 60s may have a pension from one company but is now working for another company. This would give them an option of taking a pension from the first company while still working or letting two pension funds accumulate.

The best time to ask for pension money, is when the person is done with the job, is not matter of old it depends when you got the job then government will know when to start paying your pension money,

Take your pension ?I believe pension is for when you are retired or above the statutory number of years either in service or age.Well, you are allowed a percentage of your pension if you are out of job and can't find another .You can oy take the whole after you reach a certain age .

i feel it will be best to take pension when you are leaving service such that you can establish yourself and balance yourself in order to begin to make profits earlier to avoid uncontrollable unforseen circumstances

It is your decision to retire earlier than 65 years. What is necessary is to have an account with a pension firm that will be honest to you as regards telling you how much is your pension and also advising on what to do at a particular point in time. This is the most important aspect of opening a pension account as those professional advise is key to helping you make the right decision.

According to me, the best time to request for your pension is when you have retired and it should be on a monthly basis. And beyond receiving your pension, investing your pension should be the first thing on your mind. Your pension might not last forever, so I advise you invest in something profitable with low risk involved, such as agriculture.

It is not true . Your retirement is never a function of whether you retire early or late. It is solely based on the amount you were receiving prior to retirement . If you retire early , you will be receiving lower than what you could have been earning when if still at service

I think money isn't everything. We should show little bit of humanity for others. If everyone of us will start taking pension at the age of 65 years, how will we be saving our young generation from hunger and unemployment? We should get retired at the age of 45 to 50 which is an ideal age to get retired.

On the part and aspect where you said the earlier one retires the smaller ones pension will be, depends on where you come from. I mean your country. Retirement at an early age say 50 to 55 is a wise one for me if you've got your plans mapped out. Because you'll still have strength to achieve a lot more at this time and age.

Typically that's 65, though many pension plans allow you to start collecting early retirement benefits as early as age 55. If you decide to start receiving benefits before you reach full retirement age, the size of your monthly payout will be less than it would have been if you'd waited

I think 60 to 65 years is a good choice to start getting your pension.

Too early, and you risk finishing your resources early. This will also give you time to figure out if you want to go into something else and make it successful while you still have strength.

Pension should be best received when one has stopped working with little or no capacity to carry out stressful activities. With that one can open a small business with the pension and begin to manage. I think that is the best time to get one pension.

Conventionally, people use the age 65 as a starting point to retire and to begin taking their pension. But we know that there are many options, such as retiring earlier or later than age 65, or moving to a reduced workload through part-time work or occasional consulting.

The best time for me to take my pension is when am ready to retire, so when am i ready to retire? Is when i could feel that my body can't adhere to the work again, and also the best time to retire is at the age of,50 to 60 years of age in a nutshell i would like to have my pension immediately i retire in other to utilize the money.

I see m 70 as the best age for any man to retire and take his pension, this is because at this age you are very weak and your body do not desire more stress and also the age you retire do not affect your pension

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back