What's new

When is the best time to buy stocks?

Even though I am not into stock trading at the moment, it could be very difficult knowing what stock to buy and at what time just as you have pointed out above. Knowing this is very important as it will help make the necessary profits. I think carrying out some research about a stock can help to provide details about the said stock too. That is just my opinion.

Though I might be wrong, but I think the best time to buy stocks should be when the price and value is low because buying it when it's high, could lead to losses. Even when it goes higher than your buying price, it would not really be that much.

I don't think you should always wait for it to come down before buying , for me I research about and Even buy it high and still get return when it goes higher although it's risky

The best time to buy stocks is when you have money. The second best time, provided you already have money, is to invest in shares when the market is in bearish run

One stock exchange trader said that the best time to buy stocks is when the economy is down. During the lockdown the value of stocks decreased mildly and some companies have tumbled down because they were directly hit by the lockdown. That was a good time to buy stocks with decreased value. After a few months when the lockdown was lifted the stocks rebounded in value and now in this pandemic era most of the stock are stable in value (except, of course, the transport industry and restaurants which are still affected).

A friend asked me this topic and my answer is simple - the best time to buy stocks is when you have a savings that you think you would not use in a year or so. When the stock prices go down then you have the luxury of time to wait for the stock prices to go up before you sell for a good profit.

Bearish period is the best time to buy shares. The reason is that majority of the shares in the stock exchange will be pretty much cheaper and this will give you chance to buy a lot of unit and hold for short and long time.

The right time to buy stock is when the price has gone down, you accumulate the much stock and leave it there for sometime and sell off the profit whenever the price rises back to a value that has a high value

Buying and selling stocks could be really tricky. The prices might go down and they might fluctuate more after you purchase the stock and this might make you suffer. Therefore, it is better to consult a stock analyst and be prepared to suffer from loss in case the price fluctuates further.

Determining the right time when to buy stocks for investment for some people will certainly be very difficult. There are some people who buy stocks regularly every month, regardless of the price going down or up, while some people think the best time to buy stocks is in February, May, August and November, because in that month. The company has prepared an audited financial report so that it can be a consideration for buying shares. What do you think, or you have your own method.
Most times it is difficult determining the right time to buy stocks.
People who study the stock market and its trend would be able to know when it is best to buy stocks.
for me, i would buy stocks when the price is low.

Well I don't think there's a specific time or season where stocks do better or are fast gainers that period. Once you're loaded with information and you're confident, you can enter the market anytime

You must first have enough experience to recognize a pattern.
I believe it is better that your broker do this for you since someone with less stock trading experience may find it challenging to recognize the opportunity connected to stock trading.
It is best to get the necessary education and experience before entering the field.

Well honestly speaking I'm not a good stock exchange trader but I agree with what you said about those months. Because they will be submitting their financial reports during those months. So if traders capitalize on such calendar months, they can gain something tangible out of their tracking

One thing that i have come to understand about stock trading is that no matter how hard you try,you will still need the advise of a licence stock brooker to help and guide you on the right time to invest.

Whether you’re a first-timer or seasoned stock buyer, many experts advise it’s never a bad time to invest in the stock market—as long as you have a well-researched investment plan that focuses on long-term yields.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back