When is the best time to buy stocks?

Suba

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Determining the right time when to buy stocks for investment for some people will certainly be very difficult. There are some people who buy stocks regularly every month, regardless of the price going down or up, while some people think the best time to buy stocks is in February, May, August and November, because in that month. The company has prepared an audited financial report so that it can be a consideration for buying shares. What do you think, or you have your own method.

I usually prefere to buy stocks when the price goes down, don't matter whatever the month. But this strategy must be followed by another: to look at the financial health of the company. To not risk to buy stocks of a company whose finances are passive or worse, which finds itself in it's way to bankrupticy. This is only the basics.

Attempting to time the stock market is eventually a simpleton's game.
Numerous shrewd individuals have made a vocation out of attempting to discover a type of complete example that anybody can use to spot when the market has reached as far down as possible (and is, in this way, a decent an ideal opportunity to purchase) and when it has arrived at its pinnacle (and is, subsequently, a decent an ideal opportunity to sell). They have all fizzled. The business sectors consistently act unreasonably and there are regularly abrupt and startling occasions that can really influence organizations that nobody might have anticipated. So designs are continually being broken.

The best way to move toward putting resources into the stock market – unquestionably for 'retail' speculators like you and me – is to take a drawn out view.

First you have to be experienced enough to see a pattern. I think it is best your broker does this for you , someone with less knowledge about stock trading is going to find it hard to see the opportunity associated with stock trading. It is better you get the right trainings and experience before diving into the industry.

One stock exchange trader said that the best time to buy stocks is when the economy is down. During the lockdown the value of stocks decreased mildly and some companies have tumbled down because they were directly hit by the lockdown. That was a good time to buy stocks with decreased value. After a few months when the lockdown was lifted the stocks rebounded in value and now in this pandemic era most of the stock are stable in value (except, of course, the transport industry and restaurants which are still affected).

I'm not a good stock exchange trader but I agree with what you said about those months. Because they will be submitting their financial reports during those months. So if traders capitalize on such calendar months, they can gain something tangible out of their tracking.

Stock prices tend to fall in the middle of the month. So, a trader might benefit from timing stock buys near a month's midpoint—the 10th to the 15th, for example. The best day to sell stocks would probably be within the five days around the turn of the month

One stock exchange trader said that the best time to buy stocks is when the economy is down. During the lockdown the value of stocks decreased mildly and some companies have tumbled down because they were directly hit by the lockdown. That was a good time to buy stocks with decreased value. After a few months when the lockdown was lifted the stocks rebounded in value and now in this pandemic era most of the stock are stable in value (except, of course, the transport industry and restaurants which are still affected).
This is a good strategy to invest in stocks, but in any way we must be aware about risk is not completely avoided. In fact, whoever really bought transport industry, hotels and restaurants, commodities (except gold) and luxury goods stocks, believing the pandemic event would last only 3 months (yes, in some countries there were people really believing it would have been a short period, as the majority of my italian online collegues), surely got into troubles losing lot of money :cry: . This means also our personal or cultural convictions are able to affect stocks investments. All will be ok was my collegues' slogan and they were convinced in june to return to their usual routine before coronavirus). I don't like to imagine what happened to their investments if they bought the before mentioned stocks.

Last edited:
A professor of mine taught us some strategies on purchasing and selling stocks. Of course it starts with the basic of buy at a low price and sell at a high price for a gain. Moreover, to buy a stocks, its price should be above the ALMA line and sell if it's below. ALMA line is one of the indicator. There are some few strategies including resistance and support area and many more.

A professor of mine taught us some strategies on purchasing and selling stocks. Of course it starts with the basic of buy at a low price and sell at a high price for a gain. Moreover, to buy a stocks, its price should be above the ALMA line and sell if it's below. ALMA line is one of the indicator. There are some few strategies including resistance and support area and many more.

Excuse me chicnthin, could you please explain what is ALMA line? I's the first time I see this information (thanks to your professor) and I'd like to know more. During these last month I'm studying enough financial podcasts about stocks, in addition to what I know yet from my first degree, but no one explained about ALMA (unless in my country it has another name...).

Excuse me chicnthin, could you please explain what is ALMA line? I's the first time I see this information (thanks to your professor) and I'd like to know more. During these last month I'm studying enough financial podcasts about stocks, in addition to what I know yet from my first degree, but no one explained about ALMA (unless in my country it has another name...).
Arnaud Legoux Moving Average of ALMA is an indicator which give us the trend direction of the prices of stocks. During an uptrend movement, the price will remain above the ALMA line, and vice versa. There are many more of its uses, along with other indicators you may use with it. It is better to make some research of your own to get a better understanding.

They is this logic I have using to detect when to buy stocks and it has been working for me
Stock prices tend to fall in the middle of the month. So, a trader might benefit from timing stock buys near amonth's midpoint—the 10th to the 15th, for example. The best day to sellstocks would probably be within the five days around the turn of themonth.

Determining the right time when to buy stocks for investment for some people will certainly be very difficult. There are some people who buy stocks regularly every month, regardless of the price going down or up, while some people think the best time to buy stocks is in February, May, August and November, because in that month. The company has prepared an audited financial report so that it can be a consideration for buying shares. What do you think, or you have your own method
Determining the right time when to buy stocks for investment for some people will certainly be very difficult. There are some people who buy stocks regularly every month, regardless of the price going down or up, while some people think the best time to buy stocks is in February, May, August and November, because in that month. The company has prepared an audited financial report so that it can be a consideration for buying shares. What do you think, or you have your own method.

The best time to buy a stock is that when its price is going higher in the market. I have heard about stock market and in that we have to invest when the price is going higher in the market and should not invest the trend is low.

I would prefer to buy stocks when the prices are low without considering the month.
This is simply because by doing that i will be able to sell my stock when the prices rise so that to accrue profit from it.
So for me the best time to buy stock is when the prices have gone low

To me the the best time to buy stock is when you expect or think that in the nearest future the price of it will to 50% or 100% of investment,sometimes buying of stuff you don't know anything about can be very risky as the price might turn against you so in whatever field you are trying to do make sure you understand it very well and know what you are really doing.

The whole period between 10:30am to 11:30am is often the best time of day to trade stocks. Especially for day trading. First thing in the morning, precisely the first 15 minutes, market volume and prices can and do go wild. People are making trades based on the news.

Most people buy when low and sell when high, aside the fundamental analysis that has to be done on a company's records to give insight and also doing a technical analysis knowing when to go in.

The best time to buy stock is when there is reduction in the price sale of goods or when other competitors have little or no stock available for them. This will yield greater and bigger output and also Increase the profit Margin.

The right time to buy stock is when the price has gone down, you accumulate the much stock and leave it there for sometime and sell off the profit whenever the price rises back to a value that has a high value

One astute stock expert investor said that the best to buy shares is when majority of the crowd are selling. Also the best time to sell is when everyone is buying.

In a simple terms, when it comes to stock and share investment, you should go against the crowd.

On another note, the best time to buy share is when the market hit the bearish and the best time to sell is when the market hit the bullish.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back