What's new

When is it too late to start a pension?

Is it too late to start a pension when you're already elderly? I ask, because my uncle is turning 67 and he hasn't even saved into it. Can he start to invest in one now? Or is it too late?
You don't invest in pension , you are paid pension the same way you are paid salary . The only way to save for retirement is to have a certain percentage fixed ,that you save from your salary

It is advisable to start planning your pension early. When you still have up to ten years to spend in service, one can start to plan his or her pension. It is late when you starts your pension after you might have retired from service because the pressure on the next step of action to take to make money will be more than before.

Its never to late to start a pension plan , because when you start your pension plan you are likely to collect it at any point and when you retire is another benefit

It is too late to start planning for pension when it is close to retirement. That's why it is proper to start planning for pension earlier in order to have tangible amount to fall back on after retirement.

It's not too late to save money for your retirement, you can do that as long as you are still working and earning a decent amount of money.

I believe that better late than never. If he has a way to save for his pension, now is the right time. Maybe because of your uncle's age he won't have good benefits in the future, so as soon as you start generating income you should start contributing for your pension.

Is it too late to start a pension when you're already elderly? I ask, because my uncle is turning 67 and he hasn't even saved into it. Can he start to invest in one now? Or is it too late?
It is not too late to start pension fund investment. Although , I do not know it works with your country, pension in my place is processed with your place of work.

I believe it is too late to start pension at elderly age because it will be difficult to invest and then to maintain home requirements it is better you plan while you are much more younger to coup up with your old age.

It is too late to start a pension when you have worked for at least 25 years in your office then you now want to start a pension it will be too difficult for you as an individual.

I don't think that should be a problem of we the individual, because is the organization responsibility to do that for you since you are working under their organization as one of their staff member. So they should be the one to take care of that I guess.

Is good for someone to start planning for pension on time so that when the person will grow old he/ her will start receiving he/ her pension on time.

Of course you are right it is a little bit too late, but sometimes it depends on the company policy, some company my house cept him to start up his pension, but some might say it is already a bit late

I am 66 now and I don't think it is still good to build up a pension plan. Over here, it takes at least 10 years for the build up of a pension according to the government standard. Fortunately I have my pension courtesy of my contributions when I was still working. If I have no pension now then I will just try to cope without it because I might not live too long to savor the fruits of my pension if I will start the build up only today.

Building up a pension portfolio by saving it from one pension investment scheme to another isn't looking nice. This supposed to have been done earlier when the pensioner was young and vibrant in order to use the benefits to take care of his body, to look healthy.

It becomes too late to start your pension when one is at a very good old age already. It might seem to be late for your uncle if he has not actually started one, but better be late than never in his case at this moment. He should start one now

No time is ever too late to start a pension program. The time you start will sure determine what you get in return after your retirement. It is very advisable and good to start early since it's a plan for the future.

I don't think it is too late for you to start your pension at the age of 67, it is still ok for you to start your pension at the age. I think at the age of 70 or 77 might be too late for you to start up your pension fund

I don't think it is too late for you to start your pension at the age of 67, it is still ok for you to start your pension at the age. I think at the age of 70 or 77 might be too late for you to start up your pension fund
If you will build up your pension at 60 that is kind of late already because in 5 years time you will be 65 and if you receive the pension at that age then your pension plan will be small and might not be substantial at all. Maybe 40 is a good age to build up the pension plan so that you can receive more when you turn 65.

The purpose of a pension is to have enough to spend and take care of yourself when you become elderly I think he should just focus on investing the money he has into something tangible.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back