What's new

When is it too late to start a pension?

I think your uncle is not yet too late. He is only turning 67. What if he could live up to 100 years then the 33 years of savings I believe could really be a great help when the the comes. I think that age does not matter. Its a matter of determination and choice. Tell him to start and save.
It is too late to start a pension when you are already work for 30 years in an organisation you can not longer start up a pension again because you only have 5 years to work.

I don't think there is any need to put money into pension at that age because I think the only thing he can do at that age is to setup a business if he has the funds and employ someone to help me supervise all the process

I don't think there is any need to put money into pension at that age because I think the only thing he can do at that age is to setup a business if he has the funds and employ someone to help me supervise all the process
It is too late to start a pension when you have only 5 to 10 years left for you to work with that you can not be able to start a pension fund because it's already late.

It is advisable to have started saving up for pension for about 10 years before your retirement. I just feel that any moment other than this is wrong

I think it is very good for people to start arranging for their pension immediately they start working because that will give them enough time to save a lot of money.
Post automatically merged:

I think it is very good for people to start arranging for their pension immediately they start working because that will give them enough time to save a lot of money

Like they say, better late than never. It becomes too late to invest in your pension when you nolonger have a source of income. Once you start earning something reasonable start earning.

There can be times that can be deemed wrong to start a business but then there is never a bad time I to start a pension scheme only just have to do is to save more to compensate for the Lost years.

Is it too late to start a pension when you're already elderly? I ask, because my uncle is turning 67 and he hasn't even saved into it. Can he start to invest in one now? Or is it too late?
Starting saving a pension at the age of 67years is kind of late in my own pointsp of view, I believe pension saving should be started as early as the age of 40years because pension start from the age of 60 - 65 years .

No time is too late to start making plans for a better future - though he will wish eventually that he had started earlier, it's better late than never.
I hope you're learning from his ordeal and making sure you don't fall victim of same circumstances. These knowledge are what's required to make sure one has a secure future

Is it too late to start a pension when you're already elderly? I ask, because my uncle is turning 67 and he hasn't even saved into it. Can he start to invest in one now? Or is it too late?
What is antonym it is too late in my own perspective because it will choir 35 years to complete a pension scheme in some countries and your uncle cannot service a quarter of that duration.

What is antonym it is too late in my own perspective because it will choir 35 years to complete a pension scheme in some countries and your uncle cannot service a quarter of that duration.
It is too late to start a pension especially when you're working age has exceed more than 25 years we only have a few years to work and you cannot be able to save pension.

Like they say, better late than never. It becomes too late to invest in your pension when you nolonger have a source of income. Once you start earning something reasonable start earning.
Yes it's better to be late than never. If you have an income, you really have to invest for your pension.

Pension is what retirees are receiving every month after they reach the age of 60. That is our retirement age here in our country.

Yes it's better to be late than never. If you have an income, you really have to invest for your pension.

Pension is what retirees are receiving every month after they reach the age of 60. That is our retirement age here in our country.
I think it's also the same age in my country but am not so sure though, all you need for that period in your life you need to start making arrangements now

It is too late to start a pension especially when you're working age has exceed more than 25 years we only have a few years to work and you cannot be able to save pension.
In our country it is never too late unless you have less than 10 years to work when you start a pension plan. The requirement to have a monthly pension when you retire is to have a monthly contribution for 10 years or 120 months.

There is always a pension plan from the beginning of getting a paid employment in a government entity and also some private organisations wherein after retirement you are paid your gratuity and after that you are on monthly pension. This is what should be applicable to your uncle except he owns his business himself.

Even though it is good to start it early but you can still start whenever you realizes the need to start because it can help you in any way more than you think.

If your company does not offer you a pension plan, you should start maintaining your pension saving as soon as you start earning. By doing that by the time you retire, you will have a large funds.

Starting a private pension scheme is the best so during when the body can't go under stress we can just settle down and earn the benefits.

It is never too late to start a pension untill you are seriously sick, old or disabled so the earlier the better... Bottom line, start as soon as possible, don't wait to an unplanned event strikes you

I think it's too late for your uncle to start saving.he can loan money from the bank or relative and start up a small or medium scale business.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back