Matan_z

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 24, 2022
USD
$3.6400USD
Biznotes
Some people feel lonely when they are simply alone or don't have a good company, I believe that you are lonely once you either have bad people near you or don't have people at all.
Personally I feel lonely when I see couples together or at night in my bed I just really want to have a partner who understands me and my needs who loves and cares about me, there are different types of loneliness everyone has his own thing and we all have to work on it.
So what about you? when do you feel lonely?

The only moments I feel lonely is when am not with my tech gadgets close to me 😁😁. Loneliness that has to do with relationship is when unfortunately everyone is paired up and am the only one present without a pair. Aside that no loneliness affects me. 😛

A lot of things can trigger someone into feeling lonely just like you mentioned about seeing how couples are when you are alone and this is practically going to start making you to feel lonely. I believe someone who is not into relationship is usually going to be affected in this manner.

Personally, I only get to free lonely whenever I am not with my guys and I am in the mood of having a very good conversation and quality time with them.

I feel lonely whenever I'm lonely and all by myself with no one to talk to. It was why I had to bring over my brother to come and live with me in my house. His presence in the house stops me from feeling lonely when I come back from work.

The only moments I feel lonely is when am not with my tech gadgets close to me 😁😁. Loneliness that has to do with relationship is when unfortunately everyone is paired up and am the only one present without a pair. Aside that no loneliness affects me. 😛

Smartphones or laptop is always going to keep you very occupied online 24/7 if you are the kind of person that enjoy spending your time online. This is the reason why a lot of people find it very difficult to even leave their homes especially when they have their tech devices and Netflix to watch anything they want to watch.

I like alone time, but when I feel extremely alone, it's because I've yet to find the woman I want to settle down with. I've been hopeful to meet someone soon, but that's easier said than done. I have my family though, and I don't feel alone with them.

I like alone time, but when I feel extremely alone, it's because I've yet to find the woman I want to settle down with. I've been hopeful to meet someone soon, but that's easier said than done. I have my family though, and I don't feel alone with them.

My mother will always tell you that ladies are like a bag of load that you don't know what is inside until you have untied it. This is the reason why you have to be very careful when it comes to choosing the woman that you are going to spend the rest of your life with. This is because you are going to be opening a whole box of Pandora that you don't know what you could get.

If you keep the door to relationship open by doing things which will bring in a lady into your life, it will happen one day for you. Relationship doesn't normally start out as we planned unless it's for those who are using dating websites. Do you believe in using dating website to find love?

I feel lonely when I'm not around my spouse. This is only when I'm at work though, even though I'm surrounded by coworkers. I'm sure they feel the same way when I'm at work and they're at home lol. I also feel lonely when I'm the only member online on a forum too.

I never feel lonely, there are a lot of things that will keep me occupied. When I am not with people, I am with my phone and laptop, and I can use these devices to have fun as well as work. When I do not have my gadgets around, I will have movies and TV shows to watch, if I don't have access to these things, I will have books to read.

Seriously speaking, once I have my phone with me, I am always happy and excited. There are a lot that I can do with my phone that makes it a better experience for me. The point is with my phone, I can watch a lot of content on social media that will make me happy.

I feel lonely when I'm not around my spouse. This is only when I'm at work though, even though I'm surrounded by coworkers. I'm sure they feel the same way when I'm at work and they're at home lol. I also feel lonely when I'm the only member online on a forum too.

I thought I was the only one that feels very awkward when I come online on a forum but it happens to be only me that is online at that particular moment. In such situation, I don't really feel moved to engage in contents when no one is online. I like it when people are online so that the discussion will be flowing very well.

Seriously speaking, once I have my phone with me, I am always happy and excited. There are a lot that I can do with my phone that makes it a better experience for me. The point is with my phone, I can watch a lot of content on social media that will make me happy.

8 out of 10 persons are addicted to their smartphone and laptops. They are the biggest distracting technology avaliable to human beings. Take away our phones and laptops, most of us will be depressed within a day.

This is exactly the same thing I do with my smartphone as well. I have most of my business connected to my smartphone that is going to be almost impossible for me to stay away from my smartphone for 30 minutes. if I try something like this, I will definitely be missing businesses and this will cost me money.

There are many things in our lives which if they are taken away from us would fill our lives with so much loneliness. For example, my mother is too big in my life. I will be lonely for the rest of my life when she passes as a result of old age.

Most of us were treated very well by our mothers and I believe that as a result of that, we have a very strong bond and connection with them. There is no way your mother is going to treat you very well and you're not going to love her so much. Although, I know that some mothers can actually be very troubled that they are going to inflict a lot of pains on their kids, but deep down in those kid, they still have love for their mother.

I don't feel lonely when there are no people around me. For me, loneliness is when you have a lot of friends and a big family, but in reality none of them understand you and do not support you, so then for me real loneliness

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back