Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
When do you guys usually do virus scans? I try to get a virus scan in a few times a month. I always scan new files I download, even if I know what I downloaded. You never know these days. I also have malwarebytes and it usually asks me to do a scan every so often, so I do. But yeah, I try to get a few done a month, what about you?

I have my virus checker set to do a scan once a week without fail so that I know I can keep on top of any issues that it may find. I also run CCleaner and Malwarebytes as well once a week around the same time as I have the virus set to scan so that I can get it all done in one blast and deal with any issues.

I don't bother with it. I am on Linux. While I know there is a risk, the risk is very low compared to Windows or Apple and almost never happens if you make sure to run your updates on time.

I have McAFee Anti-virus installed which does scan in real time. So, I don't run in manual virus scans as it keeps checking for viruses all the time whether I'm offline or online.

I have set my anti-virus to scan every 7 days, I don't do it manually. I have also enabled protection on my browser and it warns me everything I try to access suspicious sites. I use 360 Total Security

I have a Google Chromebook that has antivirus protection built into it. Though, having a secondary option probably wouldn't be that bad of an idea, although I mainly lurk on the same sites over and over again.

I scan my computer for viruses once every two weeks more or less, sometimes I do it also when it warns me that it has detected a possible threat, but if nothing is detected every 2 weeks.

I got so bored with it, and lazy to download ilegal versions of software, so I have 0 protection.

Steve Harvey Wow GIF by NBC

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back