Wait!!, It's about to go wow 😱😱😲
Staff member
Writer's Staff Team
1000 Posts Club
Oct 10, 2021
USD
$23.4600USD
Biznotes
The tech world is evolving rapidly for the better, but at the same time, it is becoming riskier than ever. Cybercriminals are also becoming smarter, employing tactics like use of power banks to implant viruses. While we can't avoid using power banks due to their essential role, we need to pay more attention to minor but vital details, such as the reputability of the brand we choose.

When purchasing power banks, one should research customer reviews and feedback given by others regarding that specific brand. It's crucial to note that if you become a victim of such attacks, your personal information may be exposed, potentially leading to hacking or scamming."

This is why I don't buy unknown brands on Amazon, as they are said to be full of suspicious devices. If I buy from Amazon, I buy from name brand only. And even then you have to look out for fakes as there are many people on Amazon trying to sell off bootleg tech items. I've also started to buy devices right from the manufacturers site instead. It might be more expensive sometimes, but it's worth it if you want the real device or cable.

I heard a while back that there were Android boxes you can buy on Amazon, and there's said to be malware on it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back