What's new

When did you start using bitcoins? What was your first bitcoin transaction?

I started dealing with bitcoin in somewhere December 2017 and my first bitcoin transaction was 0.005 received from freebitcoin.co in early 2018. Maybe if had known bitcoin could hit like this, we would have saved much before it reaches this level.

Waoh. You spent about ten thousand bitcons to buy pizzas; if you had saved only about half of that, you'd have being a millionaire in dollars by now.
One thing I've learnt from this your story though is to always do your research about any project so you can determine its viability.

I remember I started using bitcoin in 2008 by mining it. I lost the account details though. It could have made me a millionaire if I'd not lost it
Fortunately i have been hearing about bitcoin for a very long time but thinks that its meant for scammers working online not until in started working online in 2019 , then I know the meaning of crypto currency.
I remember I started using bitcoin in 2008 by mining it. I lost the account details though. It could have made me a millionaire if I'd not lost it
Fortunately i have been hearing about bitcoin for a very long time but thinks that its meant for scammers working online not until in started working online in 2019 , then I know the meaning of crypto currency.

My first bitcoin transaction was buying of buying a domain with bitcoin. I bought this bitcoin when I heard about it. I just buy it for experiment and see it will go. After buying the bitcoin, I need to buy a domain for one of my project then. I checked the payment option of the domain registrar. It accept bitcoin, so I used bitcoin to pay it.

My first bitcoin transaction was in 2017 and it was for payment for some jobs done. I never for once imagined that it would get to this level if not I would have bought more after being introduced to it for the first time.
The first Bitcoin transaction was my payment in this forum, that was two years now that is when I started using Bitcoin till now, and Bitcoin work fast when it comes receiving your payment online.

My fire Bitcoin transaction was in 2020 , during the pandemic. I received my first payment from beermoneyforum using Bitcoin and that was actually my first crypto payment too.

Concerning my first transaction on bitcoin, well, I have no one yet on bitcoin but am hoping that I will be using my first income on this plartform to make some investment into bitcoin. I hope I receive it soonest so I can make transaction.

I started using Bitcoin last year after I ventured into forex trading, I was payed by my propfirm via Bitcoin because it was the fastest and easiest way for me .

My fire Bitcoin transaction was in 2020 , during the pandemic. I received my first payment from beermoneyforum using Bitcoin and that was actually my first crypto payment too.
I couldn't even remember the first time I carried out Bitcoin transaction but I believe it was also around this same period of time during the pandemic in which everyone was on Total lock down .

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back