What's new

When camping, do you use a tent or sleep under the stars?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
When you go out camping, do you guys tend to use a tent? Or do you like to sleep in a sleeping bag under the stars? I think I'd rather be in a tent, because mosquitos here can be a pain in the ass haha. And if I slept in the open, I would get eaten up.

All the camping that I have been to, I have always slept in a tent. I normally have the temptation to sleep just under the stars ✨ watching into the cloud 🌥 but when it start to get very dark, fear won't let me stay outside again. I would run into my tent.

I've only been to camping once when I was in high school. I went with my classmates where we all had very good fun. We slept in tents of 2 persons and we were 12 of us. I've never been to any other camping after that.

I love sleeping under the stars always whenever i go for camping . 😍 It's a whole different feeling I can't explain with words.

I love sleeping under the stars always whenever i go for camping . 😍 It's a whole different feeling I can't explain with words.

It's definitely a very good feeling and seriously, I love and enjoy doing it. Unfortunately, my fear of the dark wouldn't let me sleep out there all through the night. There's a way the chirping sound of crickets goes on in the dark, I will be very uncomfortable being outside the tent.

It's definitely a very good feeling and seriously, I love and enjoy doing it. Unfortunately, my fear of the dark wouldn't let me sleep out there all through the night. There's a way the chirping sound of crickets goes on in the dark, I will be very uncomfortable being outside the tent.
And imagine a wolf howling all of a sudden. :)
sweating key and peele GIF

And imagine a wolf howling all of a sudden. :)
sweating key and peele GIF

It's time to pack up everything thing and go home. Camping time is permanently called off for security reasons 😂.

I won't come and get eaten by a wolf because I wanted to have a nice time in the nature.

It's time to pack up everything thing and go home. Camping time is permanently called off for security reasons 😂.

I won't come and get eaten by a wolf because I wanted to have a nice time in the nature.
Isn't it equally fair for nature to have a nice meal as well? :LOL:

Isn't it equally fair for nature to have a nice meal as well? :LOL:

No mate.. Thank you 😂. I will not digest well in the wolf's belly. The wolf will have constipation and that's not good for the animal. I wouldn't like to be the one that's going to cause a poor animal's death.

I do not like sleeping outside while camping, even during the summer. It can be risky because there are bugs and insects around and some of them might be very poisonous.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back