What's new

When buying a coin do you look at the 'sell order' or 'buy order'?

You are correct, buying at the being them when the coin is taking a dip could be disatrous as it could lead to a loss. It could also be profitable that's if the coin starts bulling up immediately.
Post automatically merged:

You are correct, buying at the being them when the coin is taking a dip could be disatrous as it could lead to a loss. It could also be profitable that's if the coin starts bulling up immediately.
It could lead to huge loss because before the price rise to that bullish trend you saw it last on ,it might take a very long time ,so i think buying at the deep is much better

It could lead to huge loss because before the price rise to that bullish trend you saw it last on ,it might take a very long time ,so i think buying at the deep is much better
Buying at the dip is much better indeed. Like the one that occurred last, had it been i took advantage of that, i would've been on the profit side.

I don't even knw the feature until I start buying from luno. I only buy coins based on their popularity and their future chance of booming and not for other reasons.

The things that is vital to look out for in the cryptocurrency market watch list is the sell call,this is what is term as the nature of how people despirsately need the crypto.But this call is nonessarily means that the price is on wit a high value,it coul just be that the period at that time calls for more buyers

On every exchange that is in the cryptocurrency world you will see a sell order and buy order box that accompanies the cryptocurrency pair, and that shows the prices that which people are selling the coin in question, and the prices that people are trying to buy the coin in question. In this way, you can see the supply and demand of the coin in the market on that specific exchange.

When you look at investing or buying a coin, which do you pay more attention to? In my personal experience, I pay attention to the buy orders. If there are a lot of high valued buy orders, then it shows that there is a lot of potential for this coin and that many people are interested in it or want it. The sell orders don't phase me much, as the demand is what is important when you invest in a coin.

This is my opinion. Which order book do you look at when you are thinking about investing in a coin? And why do you look at that specific order book?
I don't look at order books before venturing into a coin, because i'm not sure if order books truly determine the potential or direction of the con in the market

Indeed it is important to check for those when making any transaction because they would serve as a guide so as to know how the market is at the moment so it's a good one

On every exchange that is in the cryptocurrency world you will see a sell order and buy order box that accompanies the cryptocurrency pair, and that shows the prices that which people are selling the coin in question, and the prices that people are trying to buy the coin in question. In this way, you can see the supply and demand of the coin in the market on that specific exchange.

When you look at investing or buying a coin, which do you pay more attention to? In my personal experience, I pay attention to the buy orders. If there are a lot of high valued buy orders, then it shows that there is a lot of potential for this coin and that many people are interested in it or want it. The sell orders don't phase me much, as the demand is what is important when you invest in a coin.

This is my opinion. Which order book do you look at when you are thinking about investing in a coin? And why do you look at that specific order book?
When buying and selling crypto currency or dealing in bitcoin , you need to check both the buying and the selling order , because in order to sell you need to check the selling order to know the status of the market.

if I am buying a particular cryptocurrency I would look for the buy order because I am buying and also if I am selling I'll look for the sell order because both of them play a very important role but in different ways, both of them is necessary depending on what you want.

When you open a ‘buy’ position, you are essentially buying an asset from the market. And when you close your position, you ‘sell’ it back to the market. Buyers – also known as bulls – believe an asset’s value is likely to rise. Sellers – or bears – generally think its value is set to fall.

When ever I want to engage in crypto currency business I usually study the coin and look at booth the buy order prices and also the current sell prices in different currencies to make sure I don't lose.

When ever I want to engage in crypto currency business I usually study the coin and look at booth the buy order prices and also the current sell prices in different currencies to make sure I don't lose.
That is a good way to look at it because sometimes there may not be a lot of demand and sell orders in one of hte pairs but you may find something better in the other pairs.

When I buy coins, I see the use case, price history, market cap, trading volume, and adaptability. I never go by the sell order or buy order. I also like to invest in small value coins rather than expensive coins.

If I get you correctly, I think you're talking about trying to trade cryptocurrency in the cryptocurrency exchange basically for the usdt . I normally use the market limit whenever I want to trade to USDT.

I think the stop loss order or the take profit order is extremely important in cryptocurrency trade because it is what will make the risk to the barest minimum whenever you are trading cryptocurrency in the crypto market.

You often look at the buy order when purchasing coins to determine the price you wish to pay. A list of prices and quantities that people are willing to purchase is called a "buy order." You will purchase the coin when you make a buy order at the lowest price that is listed in the buy order list.

For me I pay attention to the both before jumping on the market. The two are relevant to me, before I can make a decision whether to buy or wait a while before buying.

I always look at both so that it will guide me. Well, I used to do that when I was a beginner but I only read the chart now before buying or selling any cryptocurrency

It is mandatory to look at the sell order or buy order because these are the things that will help you minimise risk that is involved in cryptocurrency Trading, knowing full well that it is an enterprise that is filled with high-risk.

Setting limit for the Bitcoin whenever you are trading is extremely important because it is a feature that allows you to limit the risk that is involved in cryptocurrency trading.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back