What's new

When buying a coin do you look at the 'sell order' or 'buy order'?

That can be applicable when you're on trading features. It depends on what you expect on the coin to bring back. If you think that the price will go up, you should click on the buy button. But if otherwise click on the sell button then wait for the result.

On every exchange that is in the cryptocurrency world you will see a sell order and buy order box that accompanies the cryptocurrency pair, and that shows the prices that which people are selling the coin in question, and the prices that people are trying to buy the coin in question. In this way, you can see the supply and demand of the coin in the market on that specific exchange.

When you look at investing or buying a coin, which do you pay more attention to? In my personal experience, I pay attention to the buy orders. If there are a lot of high valued buy orders, then it shows that there is a lot of potential for this coin and that many people are interested in it or want it. The sell orders don't phase me much, as the demand is what is important when you invest in a coin.

This is my opinion. Which order book do you look at when you are thinking about investing in a coin? And why do you look at that specific order book?
When buying a coin,I ask the site or platform which am using to buy the coin to give me one of their best vendor,but am little disappointed, because most of their trusted vendor turn out to be fraudster that they want to reap any one they notice is new to the business.

When buying a coin,, going short that is sell or going long that is buy means two different thing and the one u choose is dependant on your prediction. If the coin will go up or down

On every exchange that is in the cryptocurrency world you will see a sell order and buy order box that accompanies the cryptocurrency pair, and that shows the prices that which people are selling the coin in question, and the prices that people are trying to buy the coin in question. In this way, you can see the supply and demand of the coin in the market on that specific exchange.

When you look at investing or buying a coin, which do you pay more attention to? In my personal experience, I pay attention to the buy orders. If there are a lot of high valued buy orders, then it shows that there is a lot of potential for this coin and that many people are interested in it or want it. The sell orders don't phase me much, as the demand is what is important when you invest in a coin.

This is my opinion. Which order book do you look at when you are thinking about investing in a coin? And why do you look at that specific order book?
I would have recommended Luno as an exchanger to use but the price at which Luno is buying and selling is not reliable and can't be used anywhere else

Where buying a Bitcoin it is better for the investor to look at the selling order because this is where he will benefit from. As for me I always look at the selling order.

I do not really buy cryptocurrency from the apps, rather I trade my cryptocurrency on a peer to peer basis and it has been very good with all trades successful

I don't really waist my time in looking at the buy or sell order buttons for too long. I already know before hand that the trade is going to be in profits, I simply come and put the appropriate order

I personally look at both the sell order and buy order so I can study the trend on the coin I want to invest in but mostly I pay attention to the buy order to know if the price increases or decreased.

I don't usually check for these things, though these days I'm trying hard to understand those order books so as to trade effectively.

Any aspiring Bitcoin investor requires a number of items. If you're using a Know Your Customer (KYC) network, you'll need a cryptocurrency exchange account, personal identity papers, a secure Internet connection, and a payment system. It's also a good idea to have your own personal wallet separate from your exchange account.

I don't even care to look at such options I only buy directly from those who want to sell or I paid directly from my local bank account to get my wallet credited.

Yes i do look at the buy and the sell order, because they determines the movement and the cost of the crypto currency, information is everything about buying and selling of crypto, so i look at the both buying and selling coin to know what I am getting into.

An order book is an electronic registry of buy and sell orders organized by price level for specific securities. They can see which brokerages are buying.

When buying or selling a coin on any major exchange of choice, I don't look at the buy order books to place a buy, I just place the default order and proceed

When buying cryptocurrency on most cryptocurrency exchange platform that I have ever used, the buy and sell order tabs are very important to be studied so that you will be able to get an insight into your likely profitability of your trades.

Whenever I am buying a coin through the trading platforms of any of the exchanges I use, i don't usually look at the buy order books or sell order books to place order. I just take the market rate and buy or sell instantly

That can be applicable when you're on trading features. It depends on what you expect on the coin to bring back. If you think that the price will go up, you should click on the buy button. But if otherwise click on the sell button then wait for the result.
When buying bitcoin or any other crypto currency, You need to always check the sell order and buy other in order to update yourself about the happenings in the coin market.

I look at the buy order the most because i would first study the coin before investing in it , so i actually looks at the buy order ,then i would now think of the next step to take and i would make sure i check and study the chart before investing any dime in the coin , because buying at the wrong time isn't cool tho
You are correct, buying at the being them when the coin is taking a dip could be disatrous as it could lead to a loss. It could also be profitable that's if the coin starts bulling up immediately.
Post automatically merged:

I look at the buy order the most because i would first study the coin before investing in it , so i actually looks at the buy order ,then i would now think of the next step to take and i would make sure i check and study the chart before investing any dime in the coin , because buying at the wrong time isn't cool tho
You are correct, buying at the being them when the coin is taking a dip could be disatrous as it could lead to a loss. It could also be profitable that's if the coin starts bulling up immediately.

Buy order and sell order is very important for her serious traders and those who does not want to make a lot of losses. When I started trading newly, I wasn't even using this feature and it cost me a lot of my profits.

When buying bitcoin or any other crypto currency, You need to always check the sell order and buy other in order to update yourself about the happenings in the coin market.
Okay. Before going into trading and placing on any coin pairs, i make my findings, know the trading volume, the average number of whales tracking it and the circulating price etc. If I'm satisfied with the coin's progress I'll simply head over to trade it either buy or sell depending on my findings.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back