What's new

When buying a coin do you look at the 'sell order' or 'buy order'?

BrolySSJ

The Legendary Super Saiyan
5000+ Posts Club
Dec 23, 2020
USD
$-0.1000USD
Biznotes
On every exchange that is in the cryptocurrency world you will see a sell order and buy order box that accompanies the cryptocurrency pair, and that shows the prices that which people are selling the coin in question, and the prices that people are trying to buy the coin in question. In this way, you can see the supply and demand of the coin in the market on that specific exchange.

When you look at investing or buying a coin, which do you pay more attention to? In my personal experience, I pay attention to the buy orders. If there are a lot of high valued buy orders, then it shows that there is a lot of potential for this coin and that many people are interested in it or want it. The sell orders don't phase me much, as the demand is what is important when you invest in a coin.

This is my opinion. Which order book do you look at when you are thinking about investing in a coin? And why do you look at that specific order book?

Definately I do! The buy and sell order determines the movement of trend line. I try as much as possible to follow the trendline in order to predict the probability of making profit. Though in cryptocurrency trading, predictions are useless while information is vital

With the multiplication of advanced innovation and the web, numerous financial backers are picking to purchase and sell stocks for themselves online as opposed to paying consultants huge commissions to execute exchanges. Nonetheless, before you can begin purchasing and selling stocks, it's imperative to comprehend the various sorts of requests and when they are suitable. So preferably it's good to look at the sell order so as to know the certain amount you can invest in it. This will give you insight of what your return will look like.

I also check the both. I want to know the percentage of people buying it or selling before jumping on it... Even though cryptocurrency trading is much more than that.

I'm really learning how these things work.

After carefully monitoring the coin for as long as I wanted, I will then use the sell order and buy order to predictt its fomal and future prices all to deter or predict its next avaliable coin which will apeeacaitr
Post automatically merged:

After carefully monitoring the coin for as long as I wanted, I will then use the sell order and buy order to predictt its fomal and future prices all to deter or predict its next avaliable coin which will apeeacaitr

When you open a ‘buy’ position, you are essentially buying an asset from the market. And when you close your position, you ‘sell’ it back to the market. Buyers – also known as bulls – believe an asset’s value is likely to rise. Sellers – or bears – generally think its value is set to fall.

I always like to change both of them because they will give me a glue and understanding of how the cryptocurrency I'm about to buy is doing and this can actually help me to know if they demand is so much than the supply or if the supply is too much than the demands

I look at the buy order the most because i would first study the coin before investing in it , so i actually looks at the buy order ,then i would now think of the next step to take and i would make sure i check and study the chart before investing any dime in the coin , because buying at the wrong time isn't cool tho

Definately I do! The buy and sell order determines the movement of trend line. I try as much as possible to follow the trendline in order to predict the probability of making profit. Though in cryptocurrency trading, predictions are useless while information is vital
This is true. To a large extent it is very hard to make predictions in the cryptocurrency world, however the predictions that we do make are often based on economic circumstances and the movements in the markets so they are reliable to a certain extent from a technical standpoint. The thing with crypto is that because it is decentralized it is almost impossible to be able to predict human behaviour.

This is true. To a large extent it is very hard to make predictions in the cryptocurrency world, however the predictions that we do make are often based on economic circumstances and the movements in the markets so they are reliable to a certain extent from a technical standpoint. The thing with crypto is that because it is decentralized it is almost impossible to be able to predict human behaviour.
True! Unlike forex trading where you can easily make predictions about fiat currencies. Cryptocurrency markets is determined by the demand and supply. The buy and sell orders makes up the trend line so it’s very important to keep note of the trendline before carrying out any transaction though it doesn’t always mean anything if you don’t

On every exchange that is in the cryptocurrency world you will see a sell order and buy order box that accompanies the cryptocurrency pair, and that shows the prices that which people are selling the coin in question, and the prices that people are trying to buy the coin in question. In this way, you can see the supply and demand of the coin in the market on that specific exchange.

When you look at investing or buying a coin, which do you pay more attention to? In my personal experience, I pay attention to the buy orders. If there are a lot of high valued buy orders, then it shows that there is a lot of potential for this coin and that many people are interested in it or want it. The sell orders don't phase me much, as the demand is what is important when you invest in a coin.

This is my opinion. Which order book do you look at when you are thinking about investing in a coin? And why do you look at that specific order book?
It is very important to look at the other book before investing in any cryptocurrency. The buy order tells you about the level of demand for a particular cryptocurrency.if everyone is buying a particular cryptocurrency it really shows that the coin is on a high demand.

I can say you are right to a reasonable extent. But it doesn't work out that way for the rest of us. Nor does it stop there. I do check both carefully to determine the market trend. I sure want to realize my money with some profits attached
Post automatically merged:

I can say you are right to a reasonable extent. But it doesn't work out that way for the rest of us. Nor does it stop there. I do check both carefully to determine the market trend. I sure want to realize my money with some profits attached

When buy a coin you need to look at both the sell order and the buying order. This is to insure that everything is in order. But some people believe that they just have to look at the buy order or the sell order. We all need to be vigilant

Alice wants to buy 2 BTC and is willing to pay up to $2020. She adds an order for 2 BTC at $1010.

The system will now try to match her order to offers already in the system, of course matching the best offer first.

As seen above, Bob is offering to sell at $1000 and Charlie offers to sell at $1001, her order matches with Bob's offer using it up completely. Her order has a second BTC though, which will be matched against Charlie's offer next, because Charlie entered his offer before Dolph, who is offering the same price.

Yes you are absolutely right, i also see and observe the buy order and i try to put bit more price than others so that i can buy my coins early, but it does not tell us the potential at all, somebody like me try to buy coin in every situation so they put more values

Taking control of your portfolio means knowing what orders to use when buying or selling stocks. ... In effect, a limit order sets the maximum or minimum price at which you are willing to buy or sell.1. For example, if you wanted to ..

It is advisable to check buy and sell order but that doesn't guarantee you that you are totally safe. The sell and buy order is just the prediction of the price of the coin as at that time. Anything can happen and things can change withing the twinkling of an eye.

The buy button and sell button is almost the same thing in trading though. Unlike buying from an exchangers and selling. But looking at the potential of a coin with buying or selling button doesn't really specify or predict the potential of the coin. My thought though🤷🤷

I look at both before jumping into the market. Very relevant if one wants to see how the market forces are driving trade. Helps to capitalize on the best time to enter and make real cash. What I do and what I dont lol

Concentrating on the buy order is to me,another form of knowing the potential cryptocurrencies amongst other cryptocurrencies,and this way i don't have to sell my coin instead I'll prefer to store it. And before i purchase a coin,i look at the previous transaction history's.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back