What's new

When are you planning to retire?

The normal age at which people normally retires is sixty to sixty five years of age , but before you can relax and enjoy your retirement , you need to work hard and make sir you have good income that will enable you enjoy your retirement
Yes it is absolutely necessary , you cannot expect to enjoy retirement when you have not made adequate provision for it to be so. That is why we tends to work harder during our youthful days.

I am planning to retire when I am stable financially, over here a lot of government workers are to retire at the age of 65. If I am working for the government that will be a perfect time I will retire.

not anytime soon, i still have a long year ahead of me, and i have a working business, i will only retire when i have successfully passed the business to a capable hand that has the same mindset, goals, visions and mission that i have for the business, and i will keep supervising it

I would like to retire at the age of between 45 and 50 if I am honest but at the moment, that is not looking very likely due to where my finances are at right now. I feel though that even when I am ready to retire I would still find reasons to work as I am someone who likes to keep busy and keep myself going and retiring would mean I would stop all that. Don't get me wrong the thought of not working and just relaxing and taking time out to do things I never had the time for when I was working sounds great but I feel like I am happier when I am busy and doing something.

I like my work it is like a hobby to me I enjoy working and I will work till I can't anymore probably when I will be 65 years old or less depending on my health I want to enjoy life when I'm old so I need to work hard for income and save as much as possible so I can enjoy when I'm old

I am planning to retire exactly when I have made enough money that I can rely on my passive income for a very long time. I project that is should be around 40 to 45 years of life.
Passive income is a great way of having a good retirement, if you can build a passive income such as an investment then you can retire sooner than you plan.

For me, I don't have a specific age because I don't like to be idle. One thing I can do is if I'm working for government or company, I will retire early to focus on my business. For my own business, I don't know when I will retire.

The most important thing to me is that I should have all the necessary money that I will need in order to retire. Going to retire very early after working hard for so many years and I plan that it should be around 35 to 40 years of age.

I really have no plans to retire, atleast not anytime soon. I am a student and just trying to earn money for myself and possibly earn my full time income from here. And one thing about entrepreneurs is that we never retire unless it's a self-made decision.

At what age, are you planning to retire and how are you approaching this goal financially? Are you saving a portion of your income each month into a retirement fund, or having a percentage of your wages get paid by your employer to a retirement account?

I’d like to retire at 30. Then, I’d like to spend my remaining time on earth travelling the countries including Australia which is on my bucket list and spending time with loved ones!

I am planning to retire at the standard age of 60, but if I can find ways to be financially secure before that time, I would be really grateful and I would take advantage of it. That is part of why I am on this forum, to be honest

Yes it is absolutely necessary , you cannot expect to enjoy retirement when you have not made adequate provision for it to be so. That is why we tends to work harder during our youthful days.

A person must not retire at all before he makes an investment that would yield profits for him in the best manner for the rest of his life. If you do not plan properly, then you end up working after you get old.

A person must not retire at all before he makes an investment that would yield profits for him in the best manner for the rest of his life. If you do not plan properly, then you end up working after you get old.
Exactly , I've seen many people like that over here. They seems to really work even at a very older age they supposed to be resting and this will sometimes expose them to all forms of ridicule and mockery. This isn't nice at all.

I have no plans to retire, I might work less in my old age but I will continue to work until I die. I am a freelancer and I can work from home. I can even when when I am traveling, so there is no need to stop working just because I am on a vacation. Working for me is not just about money, it is also about mental health

My age retirement plan is between 55 years to 60 years. I don't want to be too old when I stop working. I want to still have some life and fire left in me in order to enjoy life in my old age. I have many fantasy I want to live through before I die and it's the life I face once I retire.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back