Owner
Staff member
Administrative Team
1000 Posts Club
May 4, 2015
USD
$109.8000USD
Biznotes
At what age, are you planning to retire and how are you approaching this goal financially? Are you saving a portion of your income each month into a retirement fund, or having a percentage of your wages get paid by your employer to a retirement account?

I’d like to retire at 30. Then, I’d like to spend my remaining time on earth travelling the countries including Australia which is on my bucket list and spending time with loved ones!

Your plans really fascinate me and I think it's a good one. However, I don't think I would retire at an early age and I'd keep on working as long as I am physically strong to do so.

I am planning to retire exactly when I have made enough money that I can rely on my passive income for a very long time. I project that is should be around 40 to 45 years of life.

At what age, are you planning to retire and how are you approaching this goal financially? Are you saving a portion of your income each month into a retirement fund, or having a percentage of your wages get paid by your employer to a retirement account?

I’d like to retire at 30. Then, I’d like to spend my remaining time on earth travelling the countries including Australia which is on my bucket list and spending time with loved ones!
I'd love to see Australia too.
Alex, as long as I can type, think, and see.. I don't ever plan on retiring. Work, any kind of work.. whether it be offline or online, is what keeps my mind busy.
My mom recently retired and all she keeps saying is I'm so bored! Haha but then again she isn't doing much traveling. She's thinking about going back to work, like a side-job or something.

I am planning to retire exactly when I have made enough money that I can rely on my passive income for a very long time. I project that is should be around 40 to 45 years of life.
Money will determine when I will retire. Once I make big money and I have investment that can be passed to the next generation, I will gladly retire to enjoy my money. That's why it's good to start working early so one can retire to enjoy life at young age.

Personally I don't have a definite time to start planning to retire because all day is a good day for me. I have long been planning and waiting to retire at the best time of my choice.

I'm thinking of retiring when I'm 60 years, I've been planning towards that for a while now as I've set up a saving scheme for my retirement. But that doesn't mean I won't do some little side businesses when I retire though.

I still have so many things to attend to before even thinking of retiring. 30 years is too early over here for people to retired . Probably I can retired at the age of 50.. that is a suited time for this.

My plan is to retire at 50-60.
This is because I want to start a business and lead it as long as I can and make it as successful and big as possible.

If things go as well as I expect it to go, I only have to focus on saving up for starting my business but I'm still saving 5% of my earnings as backup for retirement

I'm thinking of retiring when I'm 60 years, I've been planning towards that for a while now as I've set up a saving scheme for my retirement. But that doesn't mean I won't do some little side businesses when I retire though.
That's a good age to retire and enjoy your money by travelling or doing something you like , but you need to have worked hard and make ends meet and also have an investment which will be your source of income .

That is a very gooe one on your retirement plan,personally i would like to be engagaged in my own venture provided i still have the capacity and strenght to carry on,because that is what gives me satisfaction and joy.

hope to retire when I'm 50 years max. I say this age because of I need to fulfill my dream of being a CEO of a respectable organization; once I've achieved this I'll readily retire to focus on my philanthropism as it

I'm contemplating taking a break at the conventional age of 60 years old. I have been arranging for this for quite long now, and I've drawn up a savings strategy along with some side hustles I would like to undertake at that age.

Well I don't even have a plan for that now. personally my main point of target and concentration is on how to make money . with money I can have a better plans on this in the future.

Since I enjoy my days completely throughout the day, I personally don't have a specific time to begin making retirement plans. I have been preparing for and anticipating my retirement for a very long time.

I don't want to retire very quickly because I want to have a positive impact on people's lives, I want to do something or start a company that could be a solution to peoples' problems.

Most people will be lucky to retire at the age of 50. I was planning for 45 but with the economy, I likely won't be able to until I am 60, maybe even 65 which sucks but I'll make do. I think so long as I take care of my body, even if I retire at 65, I will still have plenty of life left to do things I enjoy.

With the level of my work right now , its still a work in progress because I am still developing my business with the little I have and earning , so i am planning to retire at the age of 65years .

mom recently retired and all she keeps saying is I'm so bored! Haha but then again she isn't doing much traveling. She's thinking about going back to work, like a side-job or something.
mom recently retired and all she keeps saying is I'm so bored! Haha but then again she isn't doing much traveling. She's thinking about going back to work, like a side-job or something.

The normal age at which people normally retires is sixty to sixty five years of age , but before you can relax and enjoy your retirement , you need to work hard and make sir you have good income that will enable you enjoy your retirement

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back