What's new

When and how did Ponzi scheme started?

Well I can't say for sure when Ponzi scheme started, but I will tell you what I clearly remembered and understand, do you know about mmm? I think those who know about this platform will tell you when and how Ponzi scheme started, they distroyed so many peoples life I tell you.

Online Ponzi schemes like HYIP have been for a very long time. I remember I discovered Hyip programs in the start of 2009. I never gave much attention to such programs. However, I bagan investing in such kinds of programs in the year 2019 and I lost almost everything.

Sometimes at first stage of kick of every Ponzi schemes it's usually pay of as promised, but after a while it becomes unavailable and people are duped of their money and don't get paid as earlier promised,
That's the problem with ponzi, and that's why it is not advised to follow such investment scheme to make ends needs. We need to avoid ponzi so we won't lose money carelessly. I don't have much to lavish anyhow, i always think and research before spending money.

I have heared that it was actually named after a man from long ago who was notorious for using such she mes for manipulating people. I do not like ponzi schemes or all those multi level marketing and I try a lot to stay away from them.

I have heared that it was actually named after a man from long ago who was notorious for using such she mes for manipulating people. I do not like ponzi schemes or all those multi level marketing and I try a lot to stay away from them.
Charles ponzi invested the fraudulent scheme of ponzi. Its fraudulent activities back in early 1900s, got him named after this fraudulent scheme. And lots of fraudulent people have adopted such dreadful scheme to make money online.

I have been a part of lot of ponzi schemes and have made money as well as lost money. The first ponzi site I ever participated was called traffic monsoon and the owner is facing lawsuit now.

Ponzi schemes are named after Charles Ponzi. In the 1920s, Ponzi promised investors a 50% return within a few months for what he claimed was an investment in international mail coupons. Ponzi used funds from new investors to pay fake “returns” to earlier investors.
So it started in 1920, I really appreciate your updates I have been thinking about how and when ponzi scheme started because I am a living victim of up to 3ponzi scheme.

Ponzi scheme is a fraudulent business model where investment from one investor is taken to pay profits to another investor. For example, A is paid with the money collected from B, B is paid with the money collected from C, and this goes on and on until there is someone left to invest. Once there are no investors, the business disappears. The company tells its investor that they have invested in some high yield program, thus are able to pay such a high return, however, this is nothing but a lie. This business is named after an American fraudster called Charles Ponzi. In 1920s, Charles Ponzi created a lot of people and accumulated a lot of money. This business model got his name. However, it was in existence long before Ponzi.
The first kind of Ponzi business model was recorded in Germany and later in the US in the late 19th century.
All of the High Yield Investment Programs operate in the Ponzi scheme.
This reminds me of when MMM came to my country, almost everyone in my office participated but I refused to, at the end of the day it all ended in premium tears with people losing their monies

Interesting discussion. By the way has anybody noticed participating in a ponzi scheme is also a way to make money for a a lot of people with a full knowledge that it is scam

Ponzi scheme is a fraudulent business model where investment from one investor is taken to pay profits to another investor. For example, A is paid with the money collected from B, B is paid with the money collected from C, and this goes on and on until there is someone left to invest. Once there are no investors, the business disappears. The company tells its investor that they have invested in some high yield program, thus are able to pay such a high return, however, this is nothing but a lie. This business is named after an American fraudster called Charles Ponzi. In 1920s, Charles Ponzi created a lot of people and accumulated a lot of money. This business model got his name. However, it was in existence long before Ponzi.
The first kind of Ponzi business model was recorded in Germany and later in the US in the late 19th century.
All of the High Yield Investment Programs operate in the Ponzi scheme.
I guess the whole ponzi was program to defraud people of their hard earn money from onset,so I also have been wondering who could come out online and lie to people about how to double their money in a short period of time,but for this who are gullible would fall victim for it. Since when I also got scammed never try it anymore.

Ponzi program not only operates in the virtual world but also in the real world. Sometime back a big ponzi scheme was exposed in the country. Ponzi scheme is illegal here.

I learnt about the origin of this name Ponzi schemes in a post in another forum. Such schemes definitely go scam after a while and they are fraudulent just like the man named after them. I always steer clear from investing in them.

well ponzi is a scam scheme, however, I have used ponzi scheme in the past and have made some money by participating on ponzi scheme. I participated on hyip and made money, hyip are ponz scheme.

I believe if we want to use the official date that we have as the start date it wont be correct but possi is as old as the government institutions because if we look at how a government carries out it functions you will see ponzi been played out in it. They milk Everyone through tax and other means and gives little or nothing in returns.

Most of sites as I see in video demonstrating how a sponzee scheme works then they go to a hyip builder and buy a script and good design then go to a website to buy UK registered company however in most of a case he is not a resident of UK and go to some hyip lister and buy listing then starts bring investment and run out of funds after few days.

Ponzi schemes are getting too much in my country and it baffles me how more people are falling for them because they have refused to learn from others who failed.

Ponzi schemes are getting too much in my country and it baffles me how more people are falling for them because they have refused to learn from others who failed.
I remember when I was beginner I invested money by perfectmoney and payeer on hyip website however I get in most of cases pending payouts and rarely I got paid so I find deposits in plans are more than withdrawal then I understand some tricky hyip owner release payment for hyip lister for paying status and let members pending payment and most of pay automaticly first day then rapidly switch to manual payout for the same purpose so I decide to quit.

I remember when I was beginner I invested money by perfectmoney and payeer on hyip website however I get in most of cases pending payouts and rarely I got paid so I find deposits in plans are more than withdrawal then I understand some tricky hyip owner release payment for hyip lister for paying status and let members pending payment and most of pay automaticly first day then rapidly switch to manual payout for the same purpose so I decide to quit.
Good you learnt your lesson. They keep coming up with different strategies Daily and ignorant people are always falling for them. I do not trust them at all.

I heard that ponzi was started in early 90s by charles ponzi, the chief architect of all misleading scheme in the entire universe. I heard that he passed away in a short while when he was convicted via his dubious lifestyle.

I have been a part of a lot of Ponzi schemes and lost money on a lot of programs. However, I have also made money. At one time earning from ponzi scheme was my main source of online income

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back