What's new

What's your thoughts on crypto currency being a legal tender in your country

There is no one that don't know how cryptocurrency has changed business. Using cryptocurrency it makes transactions to be fast and with small fees. So it will be good thing if it is legalized in my country

I don't think crypto should be legal tender because of its volatile nature. I believe investing and trading cryptos are better ways to build finances.

Before you can make cryptocurrency a legal money in any country, you need to carry out assessment so that you'll be able to determine the feasibility of the legalisation.

Apart from that, I feel it will not be good. This is because Bitcoin is a volatile currency.
Before you can make cryptocurrency a legal money in any country, you need to carry out assessment so that you'll be able to determine the feasibility of the legalisation.

I think that the government of my country cannot do it because they have to comply with IMF's conditions. IMF is against making cryptocurrency as a legal tender.

I think that the government of my country cannot do it because they have to comply with IMF's conditions. IMF is against making cryptocurrency as a legal tender.
The government of my country including banks are not interested in making cryptocurrency legal tender

I don't think the majority of the countries will be willing to accept this because that can devalue their own currency

It is one thing to legalize it's use and another thing for it to be legal tender. I wouldn't want such a volatile legal tender.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back