Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
What would you say is your gaming style? I like to think I'm a pro gamer, but I don't think I am. My gaming style is slow paced and cautious. I will sometimes rush through, but that's only when I know I can run and gun through areas. What about you though? What kind of gamer are you?

What would you say is your gaming style? I like to think I'm a pro gamer, but I don't think I am. My gaming style is slow paced and cautious. I will sometimes rush through, but that's only when I know I can run and gun through areas. What about you though? What kind of gamer are you?
For me, my gaming style is simple. I like to learn from other players by paying attention to their mistakes and trying to avoid them myself. I won’t lie, this is a slower gaming style, but it gets the job done. I may lose 2 or 3 games, but once I learn from all the wrong moves, I become unbeatable.

I've never reached the level to call myself a pro gamer. I still have a very long way to go when I look at what the real pro gamers do in international tournaments they play or when game streamers on Twitch can do. I would think of myself as an average gamer who's only getting by.

I've never reached the level to call myself a pro gamer. I still have a very long way to go when I look at what the real pro gamers do in international tournaments they play or when game streamers on Twitch can do. I would think of myself as an average gamer who's only getting by.
It is really difficult to reach that level and you have to see it as a profession, I met a person who was dedicated playing LoL as a profession, he competed and earned money with it, he studied his games for hours and of course he played for a long time, he even went to a academy about said game and how to improve, all very crazy, but that's how it was, to reach that level of playing, for example, to compete in Esports you definitely have to take it as a real job, and of course have talent.

I don't like playing slow paced games because the actions in the game are usually boring for my liking. I love my video games fast paced because that's what pumps my adrenaline whenever I'm playing such games. I might get killed a lot but I get used to it very fast.

I think it depends how you feel. I don't consider myself a pro gamer, but I do consider myself a gamer. I wish I was a pro, and maybe I am a pro in some of the games I played in my life, but these days I'm by no means a pro.
I don't like playing slow paced games because the actions in the game are usually boring for my liking. I love my video games fast paced because that's what pumps my adrenaline whenever I'm playing such games. I might get killed a lot but I get used to it very fast.
That's fair. Some games can be too slow to get into. I do not like games that are a grind, unless that grind is fun. And most time grinding in games is not fun, or they don't make it fun.

I get into fast paced games too, games like COD I tend to play the fast character, the one who uses the ninja perk or any perk to go fast. Then I use an SMG or a shotgun with a tac knife an just rush up to people. I always had fun doing that. Wasn't always a pro at doing it, but when I got on a massive kill streak I would go nuts haha.

I think it depends how you feel. I don't consider myself a pro gamer, but I do consider myself a gamer. I wish I was a pro, and maybe I am a pro in some of the games I played in my life, but these days I'm by no means a pro.

That's fair. Some games can be too slow to get into. I do not like games that are a grind, unless that grind is fun. And most time grinding in games is not fun, or they don't make it fun.

I get into fast paced games too, games like COD I tend to play the fast character, the one who uses the ninja perk or any perk to go fast. Then I use an SMG or a shotgun with a tac knife an just rush up to people. I always had fun doing that. Wasn't always a pro at doing it, but when I got on a massive kill streak I would go nuts haha.

I really enjoy it so well when such games that are fast paced comes with a good melee battle system. It's where you get tactical with the kind of weapons you choose to fight with. The graphics makes it super interesting when you cut and slash through opponents with their blood spilling over and part of it on you. I'm very sure that you get excited playing such games.

If I were a pro, I would know how to take advantage of my gaming skills. I will never play only for fun because there's so much money to be made as a pro gamer. COD is by best shooting game and I keep up with their tournaments in the year. The pro players who play the tournament get very rich from the game.

I would call myself a casual gamer who plays games from time to time to chill. Although with time I get very much better at it but still not as better as a pro gamer would be.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back