Heatman

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
40,000 Post Club
Apr 14, 2018
USD
$4.2900USD
Biznotes
Without revealing your age, what's your first phone? Did you buy it with your money or was it gifted to you?

20230823_151456.jpg

It was Nokia 101, falls somewhere between 2 and 3 hehe. It was gifted to me by my parents when I was in 11th grade. They didn't buy me a good phone because they thought it would affect my studies.

nokia-101.jpg

My first phone was a vivo Y69 Android phone and it was gifted by my parents in 2018. The phone has 3 GB RAM 32 GB ROM and a Front 16MP / Rear 13MP camera which costs around 145 USD.

The first phone I used was #2 but instead of Nokia, it was Samsung. It was an old phone my friend gifted me. The phone belonged to his sister, which he used for few months before giving me. Even the first SIM I used belonged to my friend.

My first phone was #2, exact same picture and everything. I miss those days and the days of razor phones 🌸

Yes, my first phone was also the second one in the photo, I'm not old enough to have had the first one, although I would have liked to experience the beginning of mobile phones, it looks so retro, I love it hahaha.

My first phone isn't on here. It was an LG something. A flip phone. It came out slightly before the flip razor phones. I can't remember what it was called at the moment but I had a string of LG phones for a while before getting a Palm and eventually a Galaxy.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back