Stargate SG1 Fan
Valued Contributor
VIP Member
5000+ Posts Club
Jul 20, 2016
USD
$2.6675USD
Biznotes
What's your favorite way to waste time? For me, watching movies and playing games tend to be my perfect way to spend time, when I have nothing better to do.

Have you ever considered advertising here in my signature? This Text Ad Location and the above Graphic Ad Location is available to advertise in.
What's your favorite way to waste time? For me, watching movies and playing games tend to be my perfect way to spend time, when I have nothing better to do.
For me taking a walk, watching movies, playing video games and sleeping helps in stay busy and waste time. Some times, sleeping can help waste time and I love sleeping

I have various favorite ways to kill time, depending on what I want or feel like doing at that moment, some of these activities includes watching a movie, engaging on various social media, play games then read a book (novel)

My favourite way to waste time has always been to play games. That's probably the main reason why I have a bunch of games on my phone for different situations. Listening to music is also one of way to do that.

I think there are so many ways to while away time when one is not busy or less busy. Mine is to watch or play football, watch movies in my phone, browsing and or even being on bizdustry to type and learn from others while gathering some biznotes.

I think there are so many ways to while away time when one is not busy or less busy. Mine is to watch or play football, watch movies in my phone, browsing and or even being on bizdustry to type and learn from others while gathering some biznotes.
Lol my favorite is watching movies and playing games when it comes to movies, I am a huge fan lol I can watch any kind of movies. I also fancy reading books once in awhile as well depending on how I feel at that time.

That's also applicable to me, I loved watching movies, watching movies is one of my favorite hobby, I have never get tired of watching movies , I am and addicted movie watcher.

My favorite way to waste time is operating my phone. There are alot of things i do with my phone like listening to music, going on social media, reading online novels and much more. Tere are a number of times I've forgotten to eat just because i'm with my phone.

I like watching movies but not all time , when I have a free time I used it to reads books and study,and also play games, that's my best way of spending my spare time.

I see movies or play some mobile games or read online news and reply all massages in my mail box, Facebook and other social media platforms.

My favorite way to waste time is playing games, watching movies and also surfing the internet.

For me it is watching of movies and playing games, chatting etc but I love watching movies the more because it makes me relax and most times I get to learn a lot from jt

Waste time, how when I don't even have enough time for myself at all, I wish I even have more free time at hand. I barely have enough time to use so there is no wasting of time

I am a type of person that when I am feeling bored I just sleep and watch movies,I do give much of my time watching movies,movie like nollywood.

I mostly watch movies and I watch romantic movies because I am an emotional person. Another thing I do is to read and if I'm not reading I'm on social media chatting and connecting with people.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Here are some video (guidelines) on how to make money online without investing a dime
Back