What's new

What's your favorite way to waste time?

My favourite way to waste time is to read stories, watch movies, cook, gist with my friends, go for shopping, to travel, read news on social media, and to write, am a writing kind of person than talking.

I believe that if you want to enjoy life you have to manage time because that's the stuff life's made of, all my activities carried out during the day are meticulously plans so as to achieve a particular goal, but I like to see movies during my free time.

My best way to waste time is to talking with friends on discord about many topics of life, if it's private things or daily things that happen to us, or earning money online we also discuss about that.
I have friends on discord from many countries: Cyprus, Poland, Ukraine, Saudi arabic and more...
I'm international when its about friends on discord :).

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Here are some video (guidelines) on how to make money online without investing a dime
Back