What's new

Whats your favorite animal?

I like cats, domestic cats as well as wild cats. I like all sorts of cats, domestic cats, tigers, leopards, cheetahs, etc. It is said that the cats, wild and domestic, both have not changed their looks and characters for millions of years. I like how they execute power.

I love cats too, I meant like home cats and not all those tigers and the rest. They are dangerous cats. Although, for home cats, they can be too dramatic with how they behave sometimes. I also don't like how cats used to claw at things and bite their owners.

My pet is named TikTok. He is a cute white fur baby. He is one year old,I named him TikTok because he sways his body once sees me bringing food.

My pet is named TikTok. He is a cute white fur baby. He is one year old,I named him TikTok because he sways his body once sees me bringing food.

TikTok? Damn, that's a very popular name. We all know how popular the social media platform have been since it was launched. What motivates you to have your name pet named after one of fastest rising social media site?

I really like dragons because there are many films and cartoons about them and they are always shown as intelligent animals that are ready to work with people. My favorite cartoon is How to Train Your Dragon. I wish there were such dragons in reality

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back