What's new

Whats your favorite animal?

kensonplays

Familiar Face
Sep 20, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
These animals can be prehistoric, mythological, or currently alive.

My favorites are dinosaurs. Duh, you can tell by my avatar! My number one favorite dinosaur is the Spinosaurus. As for non-dinosaurs, my favorite would next be marine life. Sharks, dolphins, orcas, all of them!

What are your guys/gals favorites?

Cat, dog, rooster, pig, hen are my favorite animals. Dogs are loyal and funny, cat meow likes cuddle, and despite never cares but I care. I like rooster, we have one at home named Noknok and a hen named Margie. I love them all including my pet pig named Bobby from the name of my cheater ex-bf Bobby 😁 .

Well, I would say that my favorite animals are, in general, felines, tigers, pumas, lynxes, panthers, cats, all felines I like a lot, I like how they are and how intelligent they are.

Dragon is my favourite animal or should I say a mythical creature. It's quite a shame that I never got to see them once in my lifetime before they went into extinction.

After watching Game of Thrones and House of the Dragon, I felt so good seeing their might again. I would have loved to own a dragon!

Mammals are mostly my favorite animals, I kinda like young animals like kitten, puppy.

When it comes to adults, quite stick to cats than dogs unless special breeds of dogs that are still cool at their grown up stage.

As much as cats are lovely, I wouldn't still be able to choose them ahead of dogs. I have a very strong bond with dogs when it comes to pets someone can keep at home and this is the reason why I have a German shepherd today. He's been a very awesome dog ever since I've had him.

I always liked wolves and eagles growing up. I would always draw eagles too for some reason. But wolves I think would be my favorite animals. But eagles come close second.

I was fascinated by wolves when I watched the TV show Game of Thrones. The House of Stark had wolves for their kids. How those wolves protected their owners was exactly how dogs do for their owners.

I was fascinated by wolves when I watched the TV show Game of Thrones. The House of Stark had wolves for their kids. How those wolves protected their owners was exactly how dogs do for their owners.
Wolves are fascinating animals and are extremely brave especially if they are in a pack, they are capable of sacrificing themselves in order to save a pack mate, Just like dogs too.

Wolves are fascinating animals and are extremely brave especially if they are in a pack, they are capable of sacrificing themselves in order to save a pack mate, Just like dogs too.

Yeah, that's very correct. A lone wolf doesn't survive for too long. Other animals will definitely gang up against it but when they go in pack with their alpha, it's very difficult to break their line.

What is your favorite animal and why?

Mine is a Pug and why they are just so damn cute I wouldn't mind buying one but they are so expensive
I agree that some of the "non-normal" dog breeds deserve just as much love as the common breeds. My aunt had a pitbull. That dog? She was one of the sweetest dogs I've ever known.

Cat, dog, rooster, pig, hen are my favorite animals. Dogs are loyal and funny, cat meow likes cuddle, and despite never cares but I care. I like rooster, we have one at home named Noknok and a hen named Margie. I love them all including my pet pig named Bobby from the name of my cheater ex-bf Bobby 😁 .
I've never thought of a pig or rooster as a "pet," but more of a farm-only animal haha.

hair sigh GIF

Well, I would say that my favorite animals are, in general, felines, tigers, pumas, lynxes, panthers, cats, all felines I like a lot, I like how they are and how intelligent they are.
Lions, Tigers, and Cheetahs, OH MY!

I always liked wolves and eagles growing up. I would always draw eagles too for some reason. But wolves I think would be my favorite animals. But eagles come close second.
I love wolves too! I follow the NY Wolf Conservation center's twitter and love seeing their videos and pics in my Twitter feed every day. <3

Some of the animals which I love are ; Horse, Parrot, Dog, Eagle, and cats. I love nearly all animals which are harmless to me. The wildly dangerous one's are never getting anywhere near me. Snakes for example are my most hated animal.

Dragon is my favourite animal or should I say a mythical creature. It's quite a shame that I never got to see them once in my lifetime before they went into extinction.

After watching Game of Thrones and House of the Dragon, I felt so good seeing their might again. I would have loved to own a dragon!

Do not be deceived by what you watch in movies, Owning a dragon can be pretty difficult considering that you may require some super natural powers in order to be able to do so. Personally, my favourite animal is a wolf, but I don't think I can be able to own one, though.

Do not be deceived by what you watch in movies, Owning a dragon can be pretty difficult considering that you may require some super natural powers in order to be able to do so. Personally, my favourite animal is a wolf, but I don't think I can be able to own one, though.

I actually know very well from what I've been able to understand about dragons that they are very difficult to control. In fact, they are almost impossible to control but I'm looking at the situation whereby it is going to be easy for me to have one under my control, I will definitely be interested in having one of them.

If dragons are still in existence, who ever owns them, will rule the world if what they acted in movies and TV shows is real about dragons. I've seen people who owned wolf and tigers in Dubai.

Some of the animals which I love are ; Horse, Parrot, Dog, Eagle, and cats. I love nearly all animals which are harmless to me. The wildly dangerous one's are never getting anywhere near me. Snakes for example are my most hated animal.

Personally, I don't like snakes too. They are very slimmy and disgusting for me and also they are very dangerous. This is one of the reason why I don't consider having them pets and I'm not going to visit anyone that keeps snakes as a pet in their house because I cannot stand them.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back