What's new

What's Your Experience With Money Making Apps?

Actually some people may consider money making app as scamming and won't advise anyone to make mistakes to invest into but it's a game of luck sometimes and you don't know whom the luck will shine upon. though I personally had a very bad experience with.

this is why carrying out proper research before you venture into any platform online is important. If you don't make good research on different websites you may end up being scammed online.
This is true, without making the necessary research before Joining a site it would be very easy to fall victims of scams and some might obtain sensitive information from you.

This is true, without making the necessary research before Joining a site it would be very easy to fall victims of scams and some might obtain sensitive information from you.
That is actually one of the major mistakes so many people make whenever they want to venture into any platform. They are only interested in making money but on the long run they may end up losing. Taking enough time to make proper research is important to avoid being scammed.

That is actually one of the major mistakes so many people make whenever they want to venture into any platform. They are only interested in making money but on the long run they may end up losing. Taking enough time to make proper research is important to avoid being scammed.
Without making the requisite research, it would be difficult to avoid being scammed. It is very important to always check the intergrity of sites before you join them.

I had a very bad experience with online money making app though I can't condemned them all as bad but there are some that are good and also bad it depends on how lucky you are to choose any of them to earned.

Without making the requisite research, it would be difficult to avoid being scammed. It is very important to always check the intergrity of sites before you join them.
The truth is that there are some platforms you don't even need to do any kind of research. most of them always promise you certain percentage every single day and they are usually scam

The truth is that there are some platforms you don't even need to do any kind of research. most of them always promise you certain percentage every single day and they are usually scam
Yeah✨, I was a victim of such sites back then in 2018. I made a deposit of $3 but they ran away with my money. I am thankful that I was scammed because It taught me how to do the research before venturing into any site.

Yeah✨, I was a victim of such sites back then in 2018. I made a deposit of $3 but they ran away with my money. I am thankful that I was scammed because It taught me how to do the research before venturing into any site.
Lol, you are even lucky that you did not lose a lot of money. Some people actually lose as high as a thousand dollar. But being very careful is very important.

Bizdustry, in particular, has been an excellent paid-to-post website which has really good topics of discussion and where members are fully engaged in the discourse.
Hi everyone!

My name is Vince and I cover online money making methods which mainly involve applications. I've come to Bizdustry to figure out what your experience has been with online money making applications?

I'll tell you mine.

Out of around 400+ money making applications I've only managed to find 30-50 that actually paid me and the biggest downside is that most of them in my country of Australia only paid between 50c to $1 per hour for using them. I've had much greater success with survey websites which will easily net me around $5-10 and hour depending on the time of day.

Something I found out real quick when covering these applications is that most of them are just scams that never pay or not worth it for the time investment.

I would love to know your experience with Money Making applications and which ones have actually paid you.

P.S I will be covering this platform as well eventually to see what it's like haha. Enjoying it so far.

Cheers,

Vince,
Vinsane

Lol, you are even lucky that you did not lose a lot of money. Some people actually lose as high as a thousand dollar. But being very careful is very important.
You are right, if care is not taken the loss would be great . That is why I am always careful with my online works and Investments Because I know that there are alot of scammers out there.

My experience with them is that they usually get to waste my time always without giving me real Value for my tasks that I am spending time to complete. It is best to avoid them always .

You are right, if care is not taken the loss would be great . That is why I am always careful with my online works and Investments Because I know that there are alot of scammers out there.
The online scammers always have a target of the amount of money they want and when it is met they will run away with all of them. Only a few people are lucky and the rest to loses.

My experience with them is that they usually get to waste my time always without giving me real Value for my tasks that I am spending time to complete. It is best to avoid them always .
I have never really seen a profitable one among all this before. Some of them will always ask that we perform a whole lot of activities even when the payment is lower than our expectation.

The online scammers always have a target of the amount of money they want and when it is met they will run away with all of them. Only a few people are lucky and the rest to loses.
That is why I have resolved never to engage in such adventurous ventures.
I prefer trading the financial markets because even in events of losses I have the opportunity to learn and become better.

That is why I have resolved never to engage in such adventurous ventures.
I prefer trading the financial markets because even in events of losses I have the opportunity to learn and become better.
trading is better because you are in total control of your money. Anything that happens to your money is because of your own decision. If you lose it that means you made wrong decisions.

trading is better because you are in total control of your money. Anything that happens to your money is because of your own decision. If you lose it that means you made wrong decisions.
You are right, I always like to describe trading as a skill that can be practiced and improved upon. Loss is inevitable in trading, but if you practice very well you would eventually become profitable.

You are right, I always like to describe trading as a skill that can be practiced and improved upon. Loss is inevitable in trading, but if you practice very well you would eventually become profitable.
Probably, trading will continue to be very lucrative as long as you have proper knowledge of how it works. You should not expect of it all the time, that is why financial Management strategy is important.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back