What's new

What's Your Experience With Money Making Apps?

Yes, there are many apps that could make you $1 per day. But you have to be active and try to make obsessively for the whole day before you would be able to make a single dollar! It is not worth it at all.
what might not be worth it for you might be for another person especially people living in countries where there minimum wages is less than $1 a day, they would gladly work on this sort of platforms.

Most important takeaway from my experience is that you should not invest any money in order to make more money especially when their commissions that they are giving you is not realistic.

Yes, there are many apps that could make you $1 per day. But you have to be active and try to make obsessively for the whole day before you would be able to make a single dollar! It is not worth it at all.
that is just that simple truth. One of the major things I look at in any application or platform is the time it will take me to make up to $1. If it will waste a lot of time I will not bother myself working on it.
Most important takeaway from my experience is that you should not invest any money in order to make more money especially when their commissions that they are giving you is not realistic.
Probably, that is how most of the Ponzi platforms works. They always promise to give you some amount of money whenever you invest but along the line they will run away with everything.

Last edited:
what might not be worth it for you might be for another person especially people living in countries where there minimum wages is less than $1 a day, they would gladly work on this sort of platforms.

Well, earning less than $1 is no longer a good option as inflation is making it impossible for a person to earn that much money and live. You may need at least $20 per day to survive, even in those countries.

The games that drive users to buy unlocking things or feature advertising that are bothersome enough to make them want to buy the app to avoid seeing them are, in my opinion, the ones that generate the most revenue.

If you have the right application you can earn money from it, but the truth is that we have a lot of fake and scam application online that's why I don't really like them.

Well, earning less than $1 is no longer a good option as inflation is making it impossible for a person to earn that much money and live. You may need at least $20 per day to survive, even in those countries.
Probably, stepping up your income is the best thing to do now by venturing into several things at a time. Making $1 every day is actually not sustainable because you need to couple it with other ways of making money.

I believe we all have different experiences with the various money app simply because it may work out good for me and failed another person. mine was Terrible in my second investment.

I believe we all have different experiences with the various money app simply because it may work out good for me and failed another person. mine was Terrible in my second investment.
I always advise people never to make investment in online apps especially when they do not have anything to offer. Most of them always make some promises which they will not be able to fulfill.

that is just that simple truth. One of the major things I look at in any application or platform is the time it will take me to make up to $1. If it will waste a lot of time I will not bother myself working on it.

Probably, that is how most of the Ponzi platforms works. They always promise to give you some amount of money whenever you invest but along the line they will run away with everything.
If I can not make up to $1 a day from any site then I do not believe it is worth my time except from the values I get from the platform, which can still make me to continually come back to the platform.

Y
If I can not make up to $1 a day from any site then I do not believe it is worth my time except from the values I get from the platform, which can still make me to continually come back to the platform.
Yeah, it is either you are making money from the platform or you are getting a lot of value from it. I literally spent my time on some platforms even though I don't make money from them because of the values I get.

Actually I can't draw a general conclusion about the experience with online money making app. simply because it might be bad for me and then someone most have been rejoicing of how good it works for him. so such experience depends on how individuals faced it so as not to discourage others

I always advise people never to make investment in online apps especially when they do not have anything to offer. Most of them always make some promises which they will not be able to fulfill.

A few years ago, many apps were banned by Google as those apps were owned by many pyramid scheme owners. Many people have been scammed by many so-called exchanges.

Y
Yeah, it is either you are making money from the platform or you are getting a lot of value from it. I literally spent my time on some platforms even though I don't make money from them because of the values I get.
This is actually true as I also prioritize acquiring of knowledge as well, because I believe the application of knowledge is power and can help you in the future even if it is not now

well sometimes making money from online app sometimes are very risky even though not all of the money making app are scammers but in high numbers they are. my experience with the previous app was good though I have also fall victim of scamming.

A few years ago, many apps were banned by Google as those apps were owned by many pyramid scheme owners. Many people have been scammed by many so-called exchanges.
I think that is a very good decision by Google to ban pyramid schemes. I think the people also need to make proper research and stop looking for quick money in order not to fall into the hands of such platforms.

Yes, that's right, you'll do better with websites than just apps. In the Google play market, there are many applications about making money on the Internet and the like, but alas, not all of them are real and are fraudulent. Always pay attention to app reviews and star rating☆⁵. Also see the number of downloads. For more developed countries, higher earning opportunities are always available, for example, the USA or the UK or Canada. 🎄🎆🎁

My experience was nothing to write home about, this is largely due to the fact that I encountered alot of apps that scam people to carry out tasks and then subsequently deny them the money.

My experience was nothing to write home about, this is largely due to the fact that I encountered alot of apps that scam people to carry out tasks and then subsequently deny them the money.
this is why carrying out proper research before you venture into any platform online is important. If you don't make good research on different websites you may end up being scammed online.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back