What's new

whats your experience with coinbase costumer service?

I think it is one of the major reasons why if there is any cryptocurrency that wants to be listed in coinbase, the price will automatically skyrocket. The same thing goes with binance.
In these both exchanges have huge users all of the world, so they generate so much trading volume,if any coin listed in their exchange, those coins price rocket speed increase, thats the reason so many newly lauched coins wants to be listed in these exchange,
These exchanges always listed true and trusted platforms coins, thats the reason investors buys these exchanges coins blindly.

In these both exchanges have huge users all of the world, so they generate so much trading volume,if any coin listed in their exchange, those coins price rocket speed increase, thats the reason so many newly lauched coins wants to be listed in these exchange,
These exchanges always listed true and trusted platforms coins, thats the reason investors buys these exchanges coins blindly.
Definitely, they have huge number of users and like you have stated, that's why they have high trading volume. Any cryptocurrency listed there will probably skyrocket. Kucoin is also another cryptocurrency exchange that is closer to binance and coinbase.

There was some recent news that they had to lay off a lot of staff. This is something that has really affected their service delivery and you now have to wait for longer

Coinbase is one of the leading cryptocurency platform for trading of crypto,the services that mostly interest me is the aspect of verification,theirs is very straight forward to process and their features very easy to understand.

I only create account with coinbase. I have not used them once so I don't know if their customer support service is good or not. Coinbase is new to cryptocurrency so they are big fish in the industry so I expect them to have a good customer support

Ive had a bit problems with them they took like ages to respond to me but they usually respond quickly. What have you had any trouble with them?
I would say it's OKAY. I would give them 5 or 6 out of 10.
Their responding time is slow, like you said. Infact, last time it took them around 1 month to reply. Since I was not getting any reply for such a long time, I left Coinbase permanently and started using Binance. From my experience, Binance has a better costumer service than Coinbase though it's still not perfect.
You might be wondering how I know that they replied. Well, last month, I received an email from them. So that's how I know.

I have not been using my coinbase account actively because I often encountered issue whenever I want to withdraw to my bank account. So I have not had issues with the customer service and I do not know if they are proactive or not.

Coinbase is also straight forward once you want to sign up with them. That why I like coinbase and binance once it comes to there customer services, they can be easily be contacted.

Having experience with a particular platform personally I think it depends on the kind of transaction you always had. some has it on regular basis given them a sense on understanding about it experience while some on a timely basis.

The platform has so many regulations for people from my country , and have not been able to exploit so many of the features that they have on their app yet , and so I do not really have so much to say about their customer service.

Their experience was not good last two years ago but there was a time anyways I wanted to move money to my bitcoin cash wallet and something happened but they responded in about 20 minutes.

I registered at coinbase but I did not perform any action there not because I did not like them. I did not perform any there because I wasn't ready to trade when I registered there. Coinbase is one of the best wallet, that I know, but about their customer service, I don't know much.

Though I've not made much trades on coinbase, but the few times I've use the wallet it was very fast and I didn't have any troubles using it, so I didn't have a need for the customer service. Coinbase as I know is one of the most secured wallets, so keeping your coins there won't be trouble at all

I have always thought that coinbase wanting to act as a centralised and decentralized exchange is not really the best and that has media customer service to be absolutely horrible.

Ive had a bit problems with them they took like ages to respond to me but they usually respond quickly. What have you had any trouble with them?
My experience with Coinbase has not been smooth sailing, to say the least. I once encountered a problem and the customer service were slow to respond to my complaint. The problem was eventually solved, but it was bitter-sweet because they could have acted sooner

So far I had only first encounter with the first Africa's cryto wallet.Honestly speaking there customer service is reliable,fast and explanatory. I lay my complaint to the customer service not more than a minute they replied me

So far I had only first encounter with the first Africa's cryto wallet.Honestly speaking there customer service is reliable,fast and explanatory. I lay my complaint to the customer service not more than a minute they replied me
This is another wallet, in this thread we are specifying the wallet that it is coinbase one, so did you contact their support service for any inquiry and rate the help service?

Actually individuals will have different experiences about coinbase customers care a d service delivery. personally I think I have had a good experience with them though I can't generalize it.

I have always thought that coinbase wanting to act as a centralised and decentralized exchange is not really the best and that has media customer service to be absolutely horrible.
I have coinbase wallet but I haven't used it for anything. I mostly prefer to use trust wallet because the platform seems to be a very private wallet only for the secret investor. If you think that the customer care service is horrible then no need of me using it then.

I never have had any issues, therefore, I have used customer service only a couple of times despite being a customer since 2016. Once, they never replied to my ticket.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back