What's new

whats your experience with coinbase costumer service?

Actually I have not been too long into using coinbase platform but currently the service they are providing is quite encouraging even though everyone has a different opinion about what he see.

I have not had any encounter with the coinbase customer service but being one of the best cryptocurrency exchange in the world, I believe that their customer service must be prompt and very effective.

I stopped using the coinbase crypto currency wallet due to its restrictions on the peer to peer transactions, I once had an issue on the wallet but it got fixed when I complained and it took quite some time to get my wallet working properly again.
One of the major reasons I do not use coinbase is because it is too restricted for people who are not living in the United States. I prefer using binance because it has every feature that you need in order to make your transactions and trade cryptocurrency. Kucoin is also very good.

I have not had any experience that has made me to use the customer service of coinbase before but people that I have heard from have said that it has actually been fast.

One of the major reasons I do not use coinbase is because it is too restricted for people who are not living in the United States. I prefer using binance because it has every feature that you need in order to make your transactions and trade cryptocurrency. Kucoin is also very good.
Are you sure of what you're saying ? Anyway I don't really have anything to do with them anymore , just that they seems not to really care when I made a complaint. I don't think it is restricted to United States alone.

Are you sure of what you're saying ? Anyway I don't really have anything to do with them anymore , just that they seems not to really care when I made a complaint. I don't think it is restricted to United States alone.
I mean some countries, in Nigeria you do not have full access to all the features on coinbase. That is one of the main reasons why I don't bother to use it instead I am using binance. On binance, you can also deposit through cash but I don't think that is possible with coinbase.

Although I have never use coinbase to do any transaction but I heard from people that are doing airdrop that coinbase is very best for there hustling on airdrops because they will ask for the coin wallet address.

I am not so active on coinbase, so I have not used the coinbase customer service before but I know that the customer service would be top Notch. I know coinbase to be one of the best cryptocurrency exchange in the world.

This is the biggest cryptocurrency exchanges in the United States and from what I have heard they have been very good and they usually respond to messages on time.

Actually coinbase has been providing a quality customers care service to it customers, I really enjoyed there services but I believe everyone has a different opinion as to what or how it's been provided to them.

Well I have started using coinbase not long again and I really enjoyed there verification process is less easy and straight forward compare to Binance of then during covid 19 pandemic.

Well I have started using coinbase not long again and I really enjoyed there verification process is less easy and straight forward compare to Binance of then during covid 19 pandemic.
there is no doubt that coinbase is one of the best cryptocurrency exchanges around the world but binance is much better according to my opinion. They are both very good but I prefer binance.

coinbase customer service are really slow, like very slow in responding to your complain, at least that was the experience i had while trying to reach them, it took them a very long time to respond to me, or that was how i felt as oppose to other exchangers.

there is no doubt that coinbase is one of the best cryptocurrency exchanges around the world but binance is much better according to my opinion. They are both very good but I prefer binance.
Yes... I can not really compare Binance with Coinbase in terms of there market exchange price, Binance has the highest that is why I prefer Binance than anything other wallets. Binance is the best so far I have seen and using.

Yes... I can not really compare Binance with Coinbase in terms of there market exchange price, Binance has the highest that is why I prefer Binance than anything other wallets. Binance is the best so far I have seen and using.
Coinbase and binance are tier 1 cryptocurrency exchanges. the thing about coinbase is that all the features are not supported in this part of the world and that is why a lot of people prefer binance. Binance is also very good and the best I have used so far.

I have not had any experience with coinbase customer services yet, I haven't used it before, maybe one day I will use it, right now am very busy with bizdustry.
Well as like you I am also still yet didnt use coin base wallet, but in our forum I read so many reviews and most of the reviews are positive, so Iam also thinking to install coinbase wallet in my phone.

Actually I have a quite number of interesting tips about the operation of coinbase customers service though there are some kind of limitations yo viewing there features but they are really trying there best.

Well as like you I am also still yet didnt use coin base wallet, but in our forum I read so many reviews and most of the reviews are positive, so Iam also thinking to install coinbase wallet in my phone.
Actually it will be very difficult before you see someone that will not rate coinbase high. The platform is probably one of the best in the crypto space and that is why a lot of people are using it.

Actually it will be very difficult before you see someone that will not rate coinbase high. The platform is probably one of the best in the crypto space and that is why a lot of people are using it.
Yes sir, I know in our forum most of the members using coinbase wallet, I read so many of our members reviews in our forums "wallet review" section, so I am also once try it, if I satisfied with coinbase then surely continue it.

Yes sir, I know in our forum most of the members using coinbase wallet, I read so many of our members reviews in our forums "wallet review" section, so I am also once try it, if I satisfied with coinbase then surely continue it.
I think it is one of the major reasons why if there is any cryptocurrency that wants to be listed in coinbase, the price will automatically skyrocket. The same thing goes with binance.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back