What's new

whats your experience with coinbase costumer service?

Ive had a bit problems with them they took like ages to respond to me but they usually respond quickly. What have you had any trouble with them?
I stopped using the coinbase crypto currency wallet due to its restrictions on the peer to peer transactions, I once had an issue on the wallet but it got fixed when I complained and it took quite some time to get my wallet working properly again.

I stopped using the coinbase crypto currency wallet due to its restrictions on the peer to peer transactions, I once had an issue on the wallet but it got fixed when I complained and it took quite some time to get my wallet working properly again.
You could send to someone's email so the peer-to-peer transactions are existing just sending to someone else coinbase email or do you mean something different?

I have not had any experience with coinbase customer services yet, I haven't used it before, maybe one day I will use it, right now am very busy with bizdustry.

The platform has so many regulations for people from my country , and have not been able to exploit so many of the features that they have on their app yet , and so I do not really have so much to say about their customer service.

If it comes to coin base I do not really have problem with there consumer service unit like binance. Although I know most people preferable like binance more than coin base.

I have read so many good reviews about them and have no choice to come to terms with the realisation of the fact that they are very reliable and are always ready to help customers.

Actually the various site have been trying there best even though they may also have there short comings depending on the services they provide to the various customers at the time they needed it most.

I have read so many good reviews about them and have no choice to come to terms with the realisation of the fact that they are very reliable and are always ready to help customers.
That's quite true, but I don't use coinbase exchange wallet that often as Binance seems more confident and reliable to in terms of the nature of transactions I might want to use the exchange wallet for.

Regarding coin base I do not really have any issue regarding there consumer service, there process of registrations is much more easier and faster than binance wallet.

I am still new to online earning programs and still exploring sites to make money. Recently I am working on a beer money forum and bizdustry and had not used coinbase yet, but one day maybe I will try it after gaining some experience on how to make real money by working online.

I had a little hiccups when I contacted the customer service of coinbase about some years back, but my complaint was later resolve, but it was not smooth as what I expected. That was my little experience with coinbase customer service.

I have never had a situation that made me to even consider using their customer support. Same like binance. When you offer top notch services, people won't need any support.

The platform is so useless to me because my daily spending limit is not worth something to try out. Thats should be 6 dollars. Since that is my daily spending limit , the platform is just as useless as nothing. I can't used it. I never interact with their customer care representative before.

My friend told me that they are customer support service is a very good one , and people should not even think twice before deciding whether to use the platform since it has good reputation.

Well, I have not used coinbase customers service before and I dont have much experience about their service even though some are making complaints about their delay in response to customers.

I don't deal much with coinbase and as a result I may not likely have a good idea of how their customer care services is . I have much understanding of binance and from my experience they are always there for everyone.

Coinbase is very good platform and I've been making use of it for sometime before I got to know about binance and other wallets that have now become better alternatives for me right now .

Definitely it is an experience to share,the wallet is a good one but it's restriction on peer review o peer is a problem,also unavailability to respond quickly to messages

I haven't use Coinbase wallet before so I don't really know works, but I believe it is a good wallet to be used, I have never had any experience before with Coinbase customer service.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back