What's new

whats your experience with binance costumer service?

Though there are some people who will tell you that they have a very bitter experience with binance customer service. But so far for me, it has been very interesting. They respond very fast and timely to my complaints and issues with the platform or with other users. I have never had a bad experience with binance customer service before.

I have had experiences with Binance customer services and the response was so quick and prompt. They provided answer to my question very quickly and I was very satisfied.

Binance is a more advanced international platform and will always respond to your request as soon as possible. For me it is the best platform I have ever had.

So far my running on Binance wallet, I always have good and positive experience with them and right now the have made there verification process less complex than before.
The only hard and very bad experience i have ever had with Binance customer service was to get my verification done during the covid-19 pandemic, took me days and I really felt bad.

Last edited:
The Binance customer service is probably the best because they are giving the best customer services. I have called the customer service for two to three times and I got a very good response to my question very quickly.

There has never been an occurrence before which has forced me to use the customer service but reports that I have heard have indicated that it is very good overall.

Actually everyone has a different opinion about the customers service care provided by binance. Well I have really enjoyed there services sometimes back when I was using the platform though I dont know about now but I believe they are doing great.

Actually everyone has a different opinion about the customers service care provided by binance. Well I have really enjoyed there services sometimes back when I was using the platform though I dont know about now but I believe they are doing great.
@Syldan I really agree with you that everyone has his experience and opinion about Binance customer services while my experience was really good it was when did lift PayPal ban that I got to be using Binance very well and they make their verification more easier than before too.

They responded pretty quickly to me once and helped me with a glitch I had with my balance. It said I had over 1 billion dollars but it was just a glitch. I aksed in reddit if others had the same but no one had it and I think it was a glitch for me.

What about your experience? Let me know if you also got that.
I could remember when i had to put out a complain about an issue but all i was getting was an automated suggestions on the likely problems and the redilly solution,though it was when i started with them,but i later resolve the issue.

I have never been into any trouble that have made me to go into the business service in order to complain but I have heard from you use that they are good.

Although I have never done any transaction that got me into any trouble or problem with Binance customer service but all I know about Binance is that there registration process and verification process is less easier than before.

Although I have never done any transaction that got me into any trouble or problem with Binance customer service but all I know about Binance is that there registration process and verification process is less easier than before.
Probably, binance has actually made everything easier for people around the world in terms of verification and a lot of others. When I registered my account and did the verification it was very easy because I used my bvn only.

my experience with binance customer service was very nasty at the time and that has made me to become skeptical of using their services. i had an issue with my account, i contacted the customer service, but the response given to me was not favorable and it was a final response i was told and nothing could be done about it.

Actually I have gotten a really good and well customer service manner while trying to register for the second time on Binance because during the covid-19 pandemic, there registration was really strict not like now.

My experience with binance has been nice and I'm glad that they're always coming up with great innovations that would make it impossible for scammers to rip us of our money.

This is without doubt the biggest cryptocurrency exchange in the world right now and they definitely have a world-class customer service except that you will have to wait for sometime.

I never used binance customer service, but from what I read I can say that the opinion regarding binance customer service is mixed. Some had positive and nice experience while some had negative and worst experince.
That happens in every famous exchanges, someone gets good experience someone not, as usually these customer care team officials treats everyone equally, but some times complaint issues takes some time to resolve, so the customer in frustration gives negative reviews against those exchanges.

Actually my opinion about binance customers service will be quite different from what someone has experienced. They have really been trying to perform there duty based on the purpose to which they are serving.

Actually I have gotten a really good and well customer service manner while trying to register for the second time on Binance because during the covid-19 pandemic, there registration was really strict not like now.
I also registered during the Corona virus pandemic era but they were not really strict on me. I registered seamlessly and did my verification very easily. They required my bank verification number and they used that to verify me immediately.

There are customer service support is very good. They respond very quickly to me and when I had one issue with them then. But I don't know for now because it been I used used them. They may have changed, but the review I read about them show they are still good.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back