What's new

whats your experience with binance costumer service?

Their service is top notch. I remember how they intervene when someone wanted to scam me of hard earned money on their peer to peer-to-peer marketplace. It's nice experience.

I have not had a personal experience with them but from what I am reading it is very very very legit and their customer service is also top-notch and this is a major reason why a lot of people feel safe trading with them.

I never had any serious experience with their customer care representative. I always try as much as possible to follow their rules and regulation. I haven't been in a situation that I have to interact with them directly. I thank God for that.

Seriously at the moment, binance customer service are really giving people joy most especially at my side because they have already make there verification process less hard and straight forward.

Carrying out transactions on binance is very very fast , and it is very important for people to try as much as possible to make sure that they do not miss out on using this particular platform.

I do not have regrets with the binance customer service. My experience with the binance customer service has been so good and smooth.

It is kind of surprising that I have never had any experience that has led to me trying to go to complain to the customer service so I cannot really review them now.

I receive almost all my payments into my binance account, and this is due to the fact that they have established themselves and have made it possible for us to have smooth transaction.

Scammers are gradually invading binance platform , and it is very important for people to try as much as possible to make sure that they do not fall for them at all . .

I receive almost all my payments into my binance account, and this is due to the fact that they have established themselves and have made it possible for us to have smooth transaction.
It seems their customer service is more active than before and all questions being asked by members will be replied within a short period of Time. I have problems with my account before and they responded very fast.

It seems their customer service is more active than before and all questions being asked by members will be replied within a short period of Time. I have problems with my account before and they responded very fast.
That's why I like making use of the platform more than any other available option right now. They have a very excellent service delivery system to their customers.

That's why I like making use of the platform more than any other available option right now. They have a very excellent service delivery system to their customers.
I like it too. And the security of the platform is top-notch making it almost impossible for hackers and scammers to penetrate. Even if scammers have access to your password , wiithdrawing of fun is almost impossible.

Well I have used the platform some period of time and I can say the binance customers service has really been doing great in meeting the needs and demand of the customer at the time needed.

When it comes to high quality customer service, binance is probably one of the best in the game. This is one of the major reasons why a lot of people prefer to use the popular crypto-currency exchange. My experience with them was quite very good because they responded quickly and solved the problem.

Binance customers are really good but I know have never use it before but many people prefer using binance more than other cryptocurrency, because they responded very quickly.

Binance is the best and I'll continue to make use of them to get my crypto currency transactions done without having to bother about getting scammed of my money at all.

Actually I have been using binance platform for quite sometimes now and the experience was good and currently I can testify they have providing there customers with the best services needed.

Well according to some of my friends who had use binance customer care service they said that, binance customer service is one of the best,the are very quick to respond to issues,but I haven't used it before

Well according to some of my friends who had use binance customer care service they said that, binance customer service is one of the best,the are very quick to respond to issues,but I haven't used it before
I have not encountered problems with the business customer service because when I had issues with my verification exercise, I sent a email and it was responded to accordingly.

From experience
I never had any serious experience with their customer care representative. I always try as much as possible to follow their rules and regulation. I haven't been in a situation that I have to interact with them directly. I thank God for that.
Binance customer care services are the best they respond to messages quickly and also follow up every problem and try as much as possible to provide solution to the problem

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back